Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

BlizzCon Virtual Ticket - Stormwind Skychaser and Orgrimmar Interceptor Mounts

BlizzCon Virtual Ticket - Stormwind Skychaser and Orgrimmar Interceptor Mounts
    The BlizzCon Virtual Ticket is now available to purchase for $39.99 USD / 29.99 EUR! This year it appears to have some new features, including:

• Live Coverage from ALL Stages
    • Weekly Pre-BlizzCon Videos
    • $10 Off Goody-Bag

So, I guess the "ship" and "zeppelin" mounts are these ones? least exciting blizzcon mounts so far imo, oh well

Good lord.

I would pay that price for the mounts alone.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    So, I guess the "ship" and "zeppelin" mounts are these ones? least exciting blizzcon mounts so far imo, oh well
    How many Blizcon mounts have we seen?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I think those mounts are pretty sweet.

Cool are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me I'd love to have mounts such as in the pictures, to each their own! Better than another dragon or cat lol!

Deleted
    Those might easily be the best BlizzCon mounts we've seen so far. It's just a pity mounted combat isn't really a thing; it'd be cool to see some footage of sky-based world-PvP or some RP-PvP crop up.

Really? I barely play anymore and I'm tempted by that Alliance mount.

I like the mounts fine but I'll be disappointed if there is no murloc pet (although perhaps they just haven't mentioned it yet *fingers crossed*). I wasn't playing last year so missed out on the murloc pet unfortunately, so I'm not sure if they did that in addition to something else.

I've either missed the sarcasm or you are high AF, sir or madam!

I quite like the idea of flying around in a Zep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    off the top of my head i can only thing of one other... the white bear and i think it has a murloc holding a blizzcon banner flag. so yeah, that guys comment is silly

10+ Year Old Account
    1, the polar bear from 2008.

Year before that was the best reward ever, the Murloc costume.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Well, I can at least say this is the most I'll ever pay for a mount.

don't even play wow anymore but (double seat?) mounts look amazing, was really disappointed with last year's vticket mostly on the let down of the diablo 20 year angle. Wonder what the other rewards are going to be.

To be fair, I sort of put blizzcon and CE mounts together in my head for some reason, might not have been fair. Still prefer the blizzard bear

I see that I am in the clear minority with my distaste for floating mini ship mounts, and that's perfectly alright haha I just really like "living creatures". My main classes are druid and hunter for something, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those mounts... They scream for me... They must be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!11111!!!!!!!!!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Show me what is there for hots before I decide to use power of shekels.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 for WoW, think another was HotS? That is about it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

First Blizzcon mount since 2008, thats nice.