Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Good looking mounts? For sure, some of the most interesting and unique i've seen in a while.

Worth paying 30€ for? Fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

And then I read they're selling additional "goddie bags" for 80€ seriously, I almost vomit at this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    On the front page right now, am I seeing personal mini flying alliance and horde ships as MOUNTS????!!

Are my eyes deceiving me?

MUST HAVE NAO!!!!!
    Buying my VT to Blizzcon next month, so I will get mine then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Good looking mounts? For sure, some of the most interesting and unique i've seen in a while.

- - - Updated - - -

And then I read they're selling additional "goddie bags" for 80€ seriously, I almost vomit at this.
    And I don't need additional goodie bags, so I am fine with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post

- - - Updated - - -

so you vomit at Blizzard for offering completely optional goods and services?

Am i missing something? They are a business, they stay in business by selling goods and services. Or do you think that all businesses should pay all their employees $50 an hour, and give away all their products for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    so you vomit at Blizzard for offering completely optional goods and services?

Am i missing something? They are a business, they stay in business by selling goods and services. Or do you think that all businesses should pay all their employees $50 an hour, and give away all their products for free?
    You are surprised?

A lot of people are like this Jay. They think optional purchases are a necessity and not optional.

These are the kinds of people whom if they ran a company as big as Blizzard would bankrupt it.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Its not a Blizzcon Ticket your buying...those sold out months ago....your buying a Virtual Ticket to be able to watch Blizzcon from your home...and as someone note early in this thread you can buy up till Blizzcon starts which is Nov 3/4

- - - Updated - - -

I have always wanted those Murky type pets but living on a fixed income cause I am disabled and I have never been able to afford the money for the VT ticket until now with Blizzard putting in the WoW Tokens and then just lately being able to apply the Token too Bnet balance.....I really could careless about the watching Blizzcon I'd rather read what happen then watch it....matter fact I will be buying the next expansion with Gold placed on my Bnet Balance.
    Yeah, gold being used to buy tickets finally is pretty awesome. I'm sorry about your situation. If I had an extra Murky pet code, I would give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You are surprised?

A lot of people are like this Jay. They think optional purchases are a necessity and not optional.

These are the kinds of people whom if they ran a company as big as Blizzard would bankrupt it.
    I think a lot of the aversion and uproar about these types of "goodie" bags being sold for so much is that many people would gladly pay similar amounts if they were actually getting stuff in the games that they actually wanted/asked for instead of random fluff. And it's knowing that the profit from the "goodie bags" probably isn't going to go back into adding features that people want either. It's also just another version of a loot box, and people are getting sick of those being everywhere too.

That's just my take on it, anyway.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2017-09-14 at 10:59 PM.

Whoa, Jaylock posted something positive and not whining and crying about how much the game sucks? Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    HOLY SHIT IT FINALLY HAPPENED! AN AIRPLANE MOUNT.....I know it's not really an airplane, but close enough!

Buying virtual ticket for the first time.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34060/flying-machine ??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    Yeah, I still like my flying machine more tbh. :P

These are definitely cool looking mounts though but the Alliance one is the superior one and I play Horde (I wouldn't use that mount tbh) a wee bit more.

Hell, I don't even use my three airship mounts in FFXIV.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!