Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

Blizzard's daylight robbery - $39.99 for the virtual ticket???

WTF.

$39.99 USD for a mount.

And yeah, the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.

But I could buy Total War Warhammer 2 for that money, or other triple-AAA retail game.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.

Its for the virtual ticket, not the mount. The price has been this way for years though. Nothing to discuss really.
    Its overpriced but if you are just reacting to it now you aren't very astute.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    I'm .. wh.. what?!

the virtual ticket has been 40$ for like 8 years now. Try harder in finding something to get outraged about.

I agree. They're once again forcing players into uncomfortable decisions.

Very Blizzlike.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your avatar picture seems very appropriate right now
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cost that thing for a long time. You're paying for the access to their stream, and the mount and other in-game goodies are just a bonus.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes. They are holding a knife to my throat. Telling me to buy it if I want to see my family again

Such robbery! I mean they are asking me 40$ to see what people will see and hear that paid 200$ for their ticket + 100$ (minimum) a night to stay near the convention + airplane ticket (varying a few hundreads to a thousand $). Yes. They are robbing me.

Yes. This is made sarcastic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I agree. They're once again forcing players into uncomfortable decisions.

Very Blizzlike.
    lolwut

/10chars

I'm just glad it is a mount now instead of a pet. Granted, murlocs are cool, but mounts get more use.

In no actually developed country, is $39.99 equivalent to an entire month's wages.

Don't be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the virtual ticket has been 40$ for like 8 years now. Try harder in finding something to get outraged about.
    Pretty much. My only issues with the virtual ticket are the broadcast quality(every year so far video quality/lag has been pretty bad at times) and Blizzard making specific panels(the most interesting ones) unavailable for virtual ticket. It's basically the price of 2 cinema tickets for 2 evenings of content, seems pretty fair to me.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-09-13 at 07:25 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Are you 12? If i Would care about such small amounts of Many i would question my life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Pretty much. My only issues with the virtual ticket are the broadcast quality(every year so far video quality/lag has been pretty bad at times) and Blizzard making specific panels(the most interesting ones) unavailable for virtual ticket.
    Yeah, the making some panels unavailable to virtual ticket holders is bullshit

what AAA title is $40 cuz i want it

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like others said it's been that price for awhile
    Thou I'm pissed that there some panels we couldn't see with the virtual ticket

Dunno, things are kind of subjective. Wouldn't pay 5$ for that mount myself.
    Also, you are really not supposed to be paying for the mount, it is supposed to be the little free gift you get as thanks for participating.
    Another way you can look at it is paying 25$ for the mount (standard) and 15$ for the virtual ticket (a price I would personally consider fair)

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    lolwut

/10chars
    Want an unique mount? 40$

BLIZZLIKE

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Like others said it's been that price for awhile
    Thou I'm pissed that there some panels we couldn't see with the virtual ticket
    Good thing they changed it this year, you have access to all stages/panels.

Buy it with gold like I did...just saying...