Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    That's the whole point, buyers don't need anything, hence why Blizzard can give out whatever they want at any price. Clearly you've never seen or heard of a souvenir. If you want it, go buy it and stop shitposting.
    Did you really just bump a 6 day old thread to whine about my post, especially when holding your "you need to drop it" attitude? Don't offer advice you clearly can't take.

There's no point in continuing this as we're arguing in circles. Take your own advice and let it die. Or you can keep this dead horse alive, then complain about me replying again.

I think it's scummy to throw the mounts in just to entice people to buy it. Truly a Bliz CON

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    I think it's scummy to throw the mounts in just to entice people to buy it. Truly a Bliz CON
    So by that logic throwing in all the goodies each year was a "con"? No what would be scummy is if they threw the mounts in and jacked up the price of the ticket just for adding 2 mounts.

Nobody is making you buy it and there are plenty of other mounts to choose from.

What entices me to buy it is I've been doing so for a while now and I enjoy the watch each year. This year however I bought it so friends could come round my house while I'm at Blizzcon and watch it on my TV. Saves them all £24.99 and they don't really care much for the goodies.

Is the Big Blizzard Bear a con by your logic also?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-21 at 08:00 AM.

can you rob the willing?