Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Average artifact level?

What is your current artifact level and what would you guess is the average among the playerbase?

I'm at 61 at the moment and it suddenly occurred to me that even though I feel fully caught up after a long break (break from wow began just before kara was released) I actually may be really behind at 61.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Edit: Is there a way to check others artifact level, by the way?
    Last edited by mmoc601899f8ff; 2017-09-15 at 04:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    67, should hit 68 either today or tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    My 2 mains are sitting on 64.
    Rest of my alts are between 54 and 58

I think around 60-64 is a pretty good idea of where most of the playerbase is.

I'm at 63
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

My main - 64 at the moment, but I've not done any AP farming at all.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 63, and I have never farmed AP by running M+ or doing WQ other than what is needed for the daily emissary.

I would think I am about average, and anyone a bit more hardcore would be ahead of that.

ToS had no big incentive to farm too much, as a couple of extra levels of concordance did not mean much, but I am guessing that for competitive guilds, it will be important for their players to try to have the 3rd traits on their relics..

65 on warrior, gonna get 66 tomorrow or Sunday. 63 on druid. The other 10 on Alliance are in the 52-60 range. That's doing every emissary on the druid/warrior, every PvP WQ on the druid(apart from the ones that spawn in the middle of the night), every Argus WQ on the warrior(as well as any rares I run across) and raiding on the warrior.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-09-15 at 04:40 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Just hit 63 yesterday. I don't do any mythic farming, just world quests and emissaries, a few weekly raids.

Hit 65 today just doing Argus stuff. You are fine, there are still 12 levels of AK before Antorus releases.

I'm at 66 or 67. I can't remember.

Priest is halfway to 64 and I stopped going out of my way to grind AP months ago. Most alts are in the 58-60 range

I'm 63.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are people with 70 or more levels right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I'm 63.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are people with 70 or more levels right now.
    There were people close to that before 7.3 hit.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    average joe is likely juts hitting concordance level maybe one trait extra with the current AK cap, as for myself, my main has 64 borderline 65 with both off specs at 59, and my main alt is at 60 on his main spec with 54 on his off specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausername25 View Post
    What is your current artifact level and what would you guess is the average among the playerbase?

I'm at 61 at the moment and it suddenly occurred to me that even though I feel fully caught up after a long break (break from wow began just before kara was released) I actually may be really behind at 61.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Wowprogress it only works.for the weapon they have on at log out.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

67 @ 70% 68 tomorrow i hope

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    There were people close to that before 7.3 hit.
    One was at 69, but they were also 100 billion from the next level. So not that close.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    average joe is likely juts hitting concordance level maybe one trait extra with the current AK cap, as for myself, my main has 64 borderline 65 with both off specs at 59, and my main alt is at 60 on his main spec with 54 on his off specs.
    I doubt it. At this point you get Concordance for doing ~20 WQs(from 0) and the next trait for 1/3rd of that. Would need to be casual to the point where you play 30 min a week or something to avoid having that yet. Not to mention the story quests that I imagine are the main content for those casuals giving a huge amount of AP.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

just hit 63 on my main mage. not any real grinding other than the occasional elite rare quests that i will go do all of

Quote Originally Posted by Ausername25 View Post

Thoughts? Thanks.

you should really just make a poll