Virtual ticket mounts

Do you guys think these will eventually be able to be obtained in-game (reskinned) or is this just fantastic bait to get people to pay 40 dollars for mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Solarflash View Post
    Do you guys think these will eventually be able to be obtained in-game (reskinned) or is this just fantastic bait to get people to pay 40 dollars for mounts?
    fantastic bait, without a doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not, i don't recall anything ever being available in game that came from a VT (except those murloc reskins, but they are from other VTs)

Also you can buy it with gold, so np on the price

10+ Year Old Account
    I always order a virtual ticket anyway as I am unable to go, being from the UK. So I am happy to get this as a bonus this year.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I always order a virtual ticket anyway as I am unable to go, being from the UK. So I am happy to get this as a bonus this year.
    Me too! I love watching Blizzcon so this is a huge bonus comparing to previous years with the pets, the mounts look great and even though I play horde, I dare say the alliance one is better!

Would be buying the ticket anyway, so it's just a bonus.

They made this mount for people like me! On the fence about buying a ticket. Now it's not even a question. These are amazing! FYI: First straight purchasable passenger mount if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    fantastic bait, without a doubt.
    Fantastic bait, for sure. I mean, think about it for a second: It's technically a flying mount, but you won't be able to fly on Argus for the next year while we wait for the new expansion. And given Blizzard's history with WoD and Legion, you won't be able to fly with it in the next expansion for the first couple of patches either. Ultimately it's still just extra fluff on top of the normal ticket price, but it's also seems like an odd choice if theme given the above circumstances.

Really people should be buying the virtual ticket for the access to Blizzcon stuff. If you just want the mount itself, it doesn't seem like such a great deal.