Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can't wait for people to claim op was right when the expansion after next leaks come out cause he said there would be new zones.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVoid View Post
    - Sargeras has been imprisoned, nzoth is taking this opportunity to corrupt Azeroth with void energies.
    - New zones
    - World is updated (Think cata, but better, Northrend is included in update)
    - World Quests are everywhere now.
    - Cross faction language barrier is optional on RP realms
    - no new races
    - Will be following the 77 day sendoffs like legion, development is really happy with the steady stream of content being released.

this is all i know, gl. The voids shadow will envelop us all.
    I'm gonna quote this when it's announced so you can see how fucking wrong this is!

15+ Year Old Account
    At this point, I'm hoping it's 'World of Warcraft: You no take Candle!'

Just to stop these stupid threads from popping up. This has to be the absolute worst year for this nonsense.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Interesting, just about as much info as was leaked when Legion was leaked a few days before hand.

7+ Year Old Account
    You realize it's not a leak if you just made it up right? That's not what a leak is.

Surely you can do better

I would love to see a void expansion like what yakk had dreamed up, would be amazing.

Going to be long 7 weeks to the Blizzcon announcement.

"There is no calm before the Blizzcon storm." -Ancient Chinese Proverb

Ah the shotgun approach. Targetting general concepts that are likely to occur whilst remaining vague enough that no matter the outcome you can work it into being correct in an attempt to impress people on the internet.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Laziest fake leak I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    Wish people would stop doing these.
    I wish Mods get off their butts, ban people who did, delete the threads, and make a post to knock it the fuck off.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I don't comment on leaks directly all that much, but they might actually go with just a one word "Void" name like "Legion". Only thing would be the potential negative connotation for Void (void being synonymous with a lack of content. kind of drab to just say youre gonna go play void). Could happen though.

I am sorry that they didn't just give us a complete pamphlet with the entire expansion layout at our disposal.......
    That probably would've interfered with their not giving you anything that was keeping them so busy.

We actually don't have an exact name, my manager had just told us it was called " The Void " expansion. Figured it would be the name or at least what it was about, then the minor stuff that he knew since we're working preblizzcon.
    Lol. Riiiiiight. Your "manager."

Literally anyone who's been following the story/the dev team/the fake leak threads so far could have written this. It's purposely vague because most, if not all of these things will probably be true no matter what expansion we get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw the theme, how many abilities are getting pruned next because the game is already too hard and difficult to play?

Deleted
    We actually don't have an exact name, my manager had just told us it was called " The Void " expansion. Figured it would be the name or at least what it was about, then the minor stuff that he knew since we're working preblizzcon.
    You don't have managers at Blizzard. You have employees, who works for a Team Leader. Like Blizzard North once was.

GTFO with your shitty copy paste reddit leak shit.

- Sargeras has been imprisoned, nzoth is taking this opportunity to corrupt Azeroth with void energies.
    - New zones
    - World is updated (Think cata, but better, Northrend is included in update)
    - World Quests are everywhere now.
    - Cross faction language barrier is optional on RP realms
    - no new races
    - Will be following the 77 day sendoffs like legion, development is really happy with the steady stream of content being released.

this is all i know, gl. The voids shadow will envelop us all.
    This is terrible, and based on multiple fake “leaks” out there. Delete your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Pzyho View Post
    You don't have managers at Blizzard. You have employees, who works for a Team Leader. Like Blizzard North once was.

GTFO with your shitty copy paste reddit leak shit.
    The words may change, but their meanings don't.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people really that much in denial that they don't see the void expansion happening? Or the fact Blizzard doesn't like how abandoned the old world is, so it would only make sense for them to add world quests there to make the world feel more alive.

There is always some truth behind these numerous leaks. You just gotta pick up the ones that makes most sense for Blizzard and their ongoing trend of running the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    -new factions
    obviously fake....