Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    Imagine a world where people didn't have actual independent made up opinions and just agreed with Blizzard on everything. Without them people like det would have nothing to do with their lives. You don't get over 27,000 pro Blizzard comments without a sustained amount of effort in hunting down those terrible original thoughts and ideas.
    Imagine a world where people had independent ideas and could offer them in an adult like fashion to Blizzard and their fellow players. A world where people figured out how to politely and professionally express their dismay using the appropriate methods, and submitting said opinions directly to Blizzard in an earnest effort to have their concern both addressed, and resolved. Without that, you have people like myself who try to offer those individuals the knowledge needed to make that happen, rather than coming to a Fan Site (not even Battle Net) and whinging to strangers who have no power to resolve or correct the grievance.

As for the rest of your comment, I find when you have to attack the person, rather than the argument, you've already lost the argument. What do the edgy kids call it? Oh right. Ad hominem.

46 days untill Blizzcon. How many more halfassed leak threads must we suffer before that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    All I'll comment is;

I'd much rather it was WoW:Void over WoW: The Void.
    It won't be any so... It's not the type of title Blizz would use.

Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    Wish people would stop doing these.
    Not until after Blizzcon. Until then everyone is a secret agent with a secret contact and smarter than all of us.

Deleted
    Next xpac better be a 100% pirate themed and have none of this shadow stuff that were being force fedd in the latest patch...

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    I felt that way about wod and legion, to be fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    I felt that way about wod and legion, to be fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    46 days untill Blizzcon. How many more halfassed leak threads must we suffer before that?
    Thirty-seven.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Thirty-seven.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    This sounds very plausible to me - especially the world update and world quests, which I have expected since seeing them introduced in WoD.

Add to this - a good friend told me that this was the Blizzcon 'not' to miss ( from his confirmed friend within Blizz that I know he's known for a very long time ), so that would play into the old world update. I think Preacher also said Blizzard suggested he not miss this particular Blizzcon too, which further implies that whatever big stuff is planned revolves around WoW.

My bs gut detector says this leak may be legit.
    I could have told you all that without any inside contacts. Most of it is stuff either already datamined from the new raid, currently visible on Argus, known loose threads(N'zoth in particular) or simple interpolation of existing features and Blizzard pretty much has to announce the next Xpac this BlizzCon if they want any reasonable timeframe to release.

This isn't a "leak". It's Cpt. Obvious pretending to be clairvoyant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    The words may change, but their meanings don't.
    That made as much sense as Europe opening their borders for immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVoid View Post
    - Sargeras has been imprisoned, nzoth is taking this opportunity to corrupt Azeroth with void energies.
    - New zones
    - World is updated (Think cata, but better, Northrend is included in update)
    - World Quests are everywhere now.
    - Cross faction language barrier is optional on RP realms
    - no new races
    - Will be following the 77 day sendoffs like legion, development is really happy with the steady stream of content being released.

this is all i know, gl. The voids shadow will envelop us all.
    While I'm definitely not in the know one way or the other, this seems off to me for a few reasons.

First, I'm trying to think of what sort of connection OP would have where they wouldn't give any new zone names, but would give feedback like the 77 day sendoffs being solid. While I imagine the 77 day sendoffs is something they like, I'm just not sure why this would be the info given.

Next, why would they only remove the Cross Faction language barrier for RP Realms? I know they did it for just DHs with their language, but they've now had their test case. Especially with cross realm so prevalent, I imagine this would be an all or nothing sort of deal.

This is also missing the main thing that any new expansion announcement would have, a marketable excitement item. Things like new races, new classes, new race/class combos, pet battles, garrisons, etc. That would be a primary thing to give anyone you were prepping for an announcement. Not having at least something along those lines would surprise me.

Also, why would N'Zoth be waiting for Sargeras to be imprisoned? The Old Gods haven't exactly been silent during the game so far.

I just see too many holes just yet to call this really much of a valid thing.

I hope this one is fake. Will they at least give us updated worgen models?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I hope this one is fake. Will they at least give us updated worgen models?
    Hopefully we get updated Worgen models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Yes, "your manager".

This expansion has been in development for atleast 2 years now, I am sure they have a name by now.
    You would be surprised. Pumping out finalized artwork for the title is one of the last things to happen before the information goes public.

Little known fact, "WoW: Legion" was slated to be titled "WoW: Hot Angry Legion" right up until the night before Blizz filed a Trademark application.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Winner.

But more so on topic, one of these 'leaks' are bound to be somewhat accurate, given that they have pretty much run the gamut of possibilities, albeit scattered about many threads.
    Wasn't Legion 'leaked' accurately like a month or two before announcement, and wasn't the post kinda half-assed and unofficial looking?
    Never know...

I have updated the main thread with the last bit of information that I was told. I don't know anything else. I barely play the game anymore, as I stopped after WoTLK.

GL HF.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVoid View Post
    - Sargeras has been imprisoned inside of Illidan, he was the chosen one after all.
    - We'll be fighting Queen Azshara
    - nzoth is taking this opportunity to corrupt Azeroth with void energies.
    - The void is beginning the manifest all across the cosmos
    - 4 raids
    - 5 New Zones, lots of Islands
    - World is updated (Think cata, but better, Northrend is included in update)
    - World Quests are everywhere now, it's for all levels too, it will be divided up against level group (1-60)(61-70)(71-80)(80-85)(85-90)(90-100)(100-110)(110-115)
    - Cross faction language barrier is optional on RP realms
    - no new races
    - Will be following the 77 day sendoffs like legion, development is really happy with the steady stream of content being released.

this is all i know, gl. The voids shadow will envelop us all.
    updated the main thread with all I know now. Goodluck enjoy, I haven't played since WoTLK so hopefully this is a good expansion too.

Things that never change before each expansion comes out:

1. Doomsday posters. "THE END OF WOW IS NEAR"

2. People posting 100 different "leaks", and then the one person who got most things right goes "SEE I TOLD YOU MY LEAK IS REAL".

Leak season starts end of October and not sooner, please delay your leaks until then!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Leak season starts end of October and not sooner, please delay your leaks until then!
    The issue with this one is it's sooooo vague it'll have things right one way or another.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp