Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Well, it means that a player that plays the game for 30 minutes reaps the same rewards as a player that plays for 2 hours.. It feels unrewarding. Not only to the latter but also to the first player.

Bad system.
    The player doing difficult content can and will get rewards that the person who derps around doing whatever they can roll their face over their keyboard to do will not get, save for maybe years later (aka old raids 1-2 expansions or more later). I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Not really. I frequently out dps people of the same spec in better gear. All gear means is that you bothered to get it.
    I get plenty of people like you too.. "I'm 910 ilevel but I out dps people of the same spec in better gear"

Don't make me laugh. I'm still not inviting you. 99% of the time you're either lying or in denial.

Hell, last week I had someone say exactly that. A few days later he paid me for a boost.

We laughed so hard in discord.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2017-09-14 at 09:26 PM.

I get plenty of people like you too.. "I'm 910 ilevel but I out dps people of the same spec in better gear"

Don't make me laugh. I'm still not inviting you. 99% of the time you're either lying or in denial.

Hell, last week I had someone say exactly that. A few days later he payed me for a boost.

We laughed so hard in discord.
    *starts a small clap for you* Dear Lord, you are god's gift to wow. You are soooooo great. Or something. /s

Oh noez guys. Random person 2031045 on WoW won't invite you to their mythic+ group now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    *starts a small clap for you* Dear Lord, you are god's gift to wow. You are soooooo great. Or something. /s

Oh noez guys. Random person 2031045 on WoW won't invite you to their mythic+ group now.
    Exactly. I won't. You constantly whispering me telling me how great you are won't change my mind. A quick armory check is all I need to ascertain you're lying to my face.

Pay me for boost so I can continue to play for free.

I dont need your invite, lol.

Do you think mythic raiders suddenly become bad players when they log on an alt? Or that there arent top 100 raiders who have gone casual? Gear =\= superior player, but whatever lets you sleep at night

Exactly. I won't. You constantly whispering me telling me how great you are won't change my mind. A quick armory check is all I need to ascertain you're lying to my face.

Pay me for boost so I can continue to play for free.
    The hell are you even talking about? Did you like miss the sarcasm? You are hoping people hero worship you and it isn't going to happen. No one gives a shit what you have done or will do and they will go on about playing the game as they want.

And LOL at people paying for a boost. That's cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think mythic raiders suddenly become bad players when they log on an alt? Or that there arent top 100 raiders who have gone casual? Gear =\= superior player, but whatever lets you sleep at night
    Come on, he really needs that dose of hero worship to keep going from day to day. If you don't worship him now he'll revert to ranting about how important he was in Vanilla and that everyone stopped to gawk at his armor or some random shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    You are hoping people hero worship you
    Nope, just stop whispering me demanding free boosts.. ok?

- - - Updated - - -

Is that your second and third excuse when the first doesn't work?

"I'm a top 100 raider gone casual"
    "alt character of my top 100 raider main"

That reaches another level..

Nope, just stop whispering me demanding free boosts.. ok?
    Yeah sorry you lost me at the word free. If I wanted a 'boost' I have more than enough gold to get whatever it is I'd want in this game. I have no need for boosts as I can play the game how I want, when I want, where I want so you are barking up the wrong tree here.

Is that your second and third excuse when the first doesn't work?

"I'm a top 100 raider gone casual"
    "alt character of my top 100 raider main"

That reaches another level..
    Jesus, you are just completely unable to respond with an actaul argumet aren't you?

Look, kiddo. Here's the facts: Gear means very little in regards to skill. I've seen massively overgeared groups slam into a wall because they cant handle simple mechanics, and groups barely scrspping by on minimum ilvl breeze through the same fights no problem.

Based on how much you are over-compensating, I'm guessing you sre middle of the road at best, Ive never seen someone who is actually good need to brag so much about gear. So I guess enjoy your weird delusions, but realize you are objectively wrong about how the relationship between gear and player ability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Karazhan was as easy as LFR is now.
    That's ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever this is this is no longer about the original topic.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."