Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I haven't posted on Facebook in years, but I use the chat function to keep in touch with people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I make a post like, once a year, I mostly use it for messenger and to plan events.

I only pay attention to videos or pictures on my newsfeed, I don't like reading posts because I just get annoyed most of the time.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Deleted
    I have about 7 Facebook Messenger chat groups, and by extension I need a facebook account.

For facebook itself, I use it mainly to get updates for bands, and thats it really.

My last "activity" on facebook (bar uploading photos of holidays with mates) was when I passed my driving test. And that was 7 years ago!

I don't use the book of face.

There's literally zero interest on my side to see someone post something every time they eat a snack, or have people quote news articles or just send me Minions quotes all the time.

When I DID use it however, I didn't need to watch my words. The opinions I have, I stand for.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Like all self-respecting adults, I don't use Facebook.
    Do you also avoid using hammers and phones?

You know, other tools?

You are not an adult. You're still a child.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2017-09-14 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

not overly but i can't wait for elections in 30-40 years +/- i mean shit they dug up off interview remarks from trump and clinton... with Facebook it will be a riot. So Mr or Ms doe running for office back in 2017 you posted that you like to "get lit and the gov't can fuck off" how do you feel now? XD
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    This is the right answer
    https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...-snowflake.jpg

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-09-14 at 06:17 PM.

I deactivated mine twice but it keeps getting reactivated, even checked all my security measures and nothing is off about any of it.

i have facebook, but i'm one of those "observer" types... rarely post things, hardly any photos, choose to keep my life pretty private