Former Xbox console exclusive Max: The Curse of Brotherhood headed to PS4

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...s4-this-autumn
    Enchanting puzzle-platformer Max: The Curse of Brotherhood - formerly an Xbox console exclusive - is coming to PlayStation 4 this autumn.

Publisher Wired Productions and Danish developer Flashbulb Games revealed the news with an announcement trailer, which you can watch below.

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is the sequel to Max and the Magic Marker and sees protagonist Max in yet another pickle. This time, Max becomes so frustrated by his little brother Felix that he looks online for a spell to make him disappear. When Max reads the spell out loud, he summons a mysterious portal from which a large claw appears and snatches little Felix. Realising what he's done, Max sets off on a quest to get his annoying little brother back while exploring a challenging, puzzle riddled world and fighting his way past strange enemies.

The title was previously an Xbox 360 and Xbox One console exclusive, originally released in 2013 and developed by Microsoft-owned Press Play. However Microsoft shut the studio down last year alongside Fable Studio Lionhead and sold it off, with Flashbulb Games being born from its ashes.
    In his Max: The Curse of Brotherhood review, Eurogamer's Simon Parkin called the game "a somewhat short, enjoyable and inoffensive game that delivers on the potential of its mechanical promise, if not its narrative premise".

There is no confirmed date for the PS4 launch but you can play Max: The Curse of Brotherhood on PS4 for the first time at EGX.
    Mite give it a go.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

and inoffensive game
    ok did they just review southpark fracture but whole or something before playing this?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks cool. The artstyle reminds me of like a Pixar/Tim Burton movie which I'm a huge fan of.

I'm guessing it's a download game? I'd definitely buy a physical copy if it's possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had it on my Xbox for a couple of years now, its a firm "meh". Art style is charming, but the game play is fairly generic and story is the typical "rescue X, you have the powah!" plot line. I got it for free and it was okay at that price point but I don't think I'd spend money on it.