Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Barking dogs do not bite and they have been barking since forever... not sure who is impressed anymore.
    You don't have a lot of experience with dogs do you?

Do it Kim!! Anime has been nothing but a disease that turns perfectly functional teenagers into basement dwellers.

Name one large country they haven't threatened to nuke yet.

Settle down folks, its just North Korea threatening entire countries with nuclear holocaust. These are reasonable people, whom we can have diplomatic discourse with. I mean, its not like they are alt-right Nazis that cant be reasoned with and need to be punched in the face.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Whilst on non-nato country news:
    "Nato threatens North Korea again by huge joined military maneuver bombing areas before the border! When will this Nato-Madness ever stop?"

No party has yet made any foul, the ball was always kicked back to the other immediately - nobody shot twice in a row or kept the ball yet.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Name one large country they haven't threatened to nuke yet.
    Haven't seen any head lines about nuking Canada.

Can we just "test" an EMP over North Korea, specifically over their military bases. I know they probably don't have much tech but knocking out what they do have would be nice.

Seriously though, North Korea is a problem that is going to have to be dealt with at some point unfortunately.
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2017-09-14 at 07:25 PM.

/North Korea says a thing

Me: ah must be a slow Thursday for news.

Seriously though why should I care? They say crazy shit all the time, what makes this occasion so fucking special?
    Last edited by Sky High; 2017-09-14 at 07:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Settle down folks, its just North Korea threatening entire countries with nuclear holocaust. These are reasonable people, whom we can have diplomatic discourse with. I mean, its not like they are alt-right Nazis that cant be reasoned with and need to be punched in the face.
    Well the alt-righters and North Korea sounds exactly the same right now in regards to the UN and "libruhls".

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Their leader's haircut alone makes me feel like their country should be eradicated. I think he's just mad at the world for being fat, impish, and ugly. Surely, that's the reason he wants to nuke everyone.
    Not the only country suffering from that. Should we eradicate all of them?

Could this mean an end to anime? One would hope so.

Fuckin go away Elba, no one likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Well the alt-righters and North Korea sounds exactly the same right now in regards to the UN and "libruhls".
    So i take it you are for punching NK in the face then?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ashes-darkness

"North Korea has threatened to sink Japan and said the US should be “beaten to death like a rabid dog” after the two countries spearheaded fresh UN security council sanctions in response to the regime’s recent nuclear test.

The Korea Asia-Pacific peace committee, which oversees North Korea’s relations with the outside world, described the UN security council, which passed a new round of sanctions on Monday, as a “tool of evil” in the pay of Washington, and called for it to be broken up.

'Quite backwards': Chinese tourists gawk at impoverished North Koreans

It is the first time that Pyongyang has issued an explicit threat to Japan since it fired a medium-range ballistic missile over the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido at the end of last month, triggering emergency sirens and mass text alerts."

I'm just wondering apart from thoughts, if they do launch a nuke, does Japan have any means to intercept it? Also is there a significant US population inside Japan btw
    Threatening Japan with nuclear attack is a little worse than threatening any other country - as they are the only recipients of a nuclear attack (no, I'm not looking to get into that discussion, lol).

At some we'll have to deal with NK - but their bluster is just more of the historic same. Their capabilities may have increased, however, which makes the issue a little more prevalent. If we didn't have a man-child at the helm of the U.S. I wouldn't be so concerned, but we do, so I am.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    So i take it you are for punching NK in the face then?
    Yeah, are you still weighing the responses "from both sides"?

They've been threatening to nuke people for over a decade. It's their way.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I'd be perfectly fine if Japan bombed NK into oblivion after this threat.

Haven't seen any head lines about nuking Canada.

Name one large country that actually matters...

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Weird, @Dsc @BuckSparkles @Stormdash all sound like North Korea when speaking of United Nations.

Oh can't forget @supertony51
    Actually, it's usually how I talk about the General Assembly and the OIC. The Security Council's 5 permanent members are usually the only opinions I'm interested in on the issues that are generally brought up at the UN.

It's too late North korea the weeaboos are already inside the house.