Politics should be a forbidden topic

In a lot of social platforms, the top 3 banned topics are Race, Religion and Politics. why do we allow 1 of the 3? It's obvious here the moderators in these forums are heavily biased and cannot be fair and balanced in their decision making. In my short time here I have seen numerous complains and it is just shrugged off, open attacks on a group of people with no consequence breeds a very violent forum. I implore you, ban politics and make GOT a better place.

Thank you, and good day. (:

after years of other people demanding we have a politics sub forum. /Dr Evil voice "how about no?"

10+ Year Old Account
    If people can't derail every thread into a "Liberal Cucks" or "Retard Righties" flamefest, then what would remain of MMO-C? Nothing.

Wouldn't that kill this forum? I'm pretty sure that's like 70% of this forum's discussions are politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Wouldn't that kill this forum? I'm pretty sure that's like 70% of this forum's discussions are politics.
    Maybe it's about time this forum died though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    What, we going to create some sort of safe space?

Curious, with this topic and your avatar are you being satirical towards a certain Hellboy mod?

I honestly agree. For every constructive political post, there are nine toxic ones. Maybe the forum wouldn't die, maybe it just wouldn't be so flooded.

EDIT: It's also troublesome that this forum is so engrossed in politics that certain mods have become widely disliked. It's not really healthy for the forums, regardless of whether or not the mods in question (there are multiple) are actually at all unreasonable in their opinions (not going to comment because whichever side I lean on, it will just derail this thread).
    Last edited by Caaethil; 2017-09-14 at 06:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Curious, with this topic and your avatar are you being satirical towards a certain Hellboy mod?
    Amazing how such a new poster so quickly caught onto to that said mod, almost makes one think

No. Holding people to their own standards should be enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    We created a specific Politics sub forum to seperate the politics discussions from the rest of the offtopic discussions. I suggest just not going to that sub forum if you feel discussion about Politics is not okay.

You can set the forum filters that show up on the front page with the green button in that section and just de-select Politics and you will not be bothered by the topic again ( or any others you choose to de-select).

CLOSED.