Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    so is that all you live to do is go into north korea threads and spam link this cartoon?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    im sure their existence is horrible, and filled with fear.
    if the people of north korea wanted a revolution they would have it.
    but theyll never do it because their lives are based around pain avoidance at this point

i know the only right answer in your eyes is "all life is sacred blah blah such and such"
    but it isnt, and if the threat is large enough from the NK government their lives should be forfeit.
    Forfeiting others lives is easy for someone sitting cushy in a well protected western nation with the anonymity that internet bestows.

You have such a fundamental lack of understanding regarding the regime there that I doubt someone else would be able to get through to you unless you chose to and actually wanted to educate yourself on the matter. I doubt you would be throwing out absurd statements condemning innocent people to die otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    Wanting to invade another country makes you better than him, though?
    Would you care to show me where I ever claimed that I wanted to invade another country?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so is that all you live to do is go into north korea threads and spam link this cartoon?
    1 and only post of the comic = spam?

Have you nothing better to do than to blatantly lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Forfeiting others lives is easy for someone sitting cushy in a well protected western nation with the anonymity that internet bestows.

You have such a fundamental lack of understanding regarding the regime there that I doubt someone else would be able to get through to you unless you chose to and actually wanted to educate yourself on the matter. I doubt you would be throwing out absurd statements condemning innocent people to die otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -?
    no more easy than claiming their lives have existential value just for the sake of breathing