Deleted

Marksman Questions

Hi!
    So, I just rerolled a hunter, my first time playing the class. I'm only lvl45 atm, but I have a few questions though;
    How do you guys use Trueshot? Do you use every Marked Shot procc immediately? I'm abit puzzled how to use this cooldown to maximize dps.
    What does your opener look like?
    I read somewhere that volley should always be on, even on single target, is this the case?
    Do you have any tips for playing a MM hunter? I've read up on icy veins already, but would appreciate any additional input.
    Thanks for reading.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipologic View Post
    Hi!
    So, I just rerolled a hunter, my first time playing the class. I'm only lvl45 atm, but I have a few questions though;
    How do you guys use Trueshot? Do you use every Marked Shot procc immediately? I'm abit puzzled how to use this cooldown to maximize dps.
    What does your opener look like?
    I read somewhere that volley should always be on, even on single target, is this the case?
    Do you have any tips for playing a MM hunter? I've read up on icy veins already, but would appreciate any additional input.
    Thanks for reading.
    Not really sure, what the optimal opener on a level 45 character would look like. Not even sure, what skills you have at 45, but I'll try.
    At max level with a complete artifact you'd usually want to maximize the amount of aimed shots you can get in a trueshot. Not really sure if that's even the case at 45, since there are a lot more artifact traits that buff your aimed shot damage than there ones are which buff your marked shot damage. So it might be correct to just spam arcane shot into marked shot during true shot.
    The part about volley is correct you always keep it on even on single target. Other tips not really probably best to get to at least level 100 first to get your artifact, since that changes a lot. If you want to learn how to play the opener well probably best to watch some videos iirc there were some fights by azor on the icyveins guide. Playing optimally as MM isn't really intuitive at the start, since you "waste" a lot of procs to do optimally, seeing it in action helps a lot probably.
    If you want more tips probably best to be more specific and I doubt there is in depth theorycrafting at level 45 so probably best to just level first.
    Good luck.

Don't worry about anything until you hit Legion content and get your Artifact. Pre-Legion questing is broken, you will be mostly 1-2 hitting mobs so it doesn't matter what you do.