Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

If you had the power to ressurrect a franchise, which one would you ressurrect?

Personally, I'd ressurect the Legacy of Kain franchise. Raziel was the shit!

And you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Freespace or Mechcommander

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Personally, I'd ressurect the Legacy of Kain franchise. Raziel was the shit!

And you?
    Command and Conquer

Deleted
    Age of Empires

I know the teaser for AoEIV came out but having played competitive AoEIII, AoEII and AoM makes me miss it so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlefield: Because every game past 2142 was just... not a Battlefield game... The day they took mods out and started trying to cater to CoD players was the day Battlefield died in my eyes. Without EA involved, preferably self published.

Or

Warhammer Online (even though it was never a "franchise"), without EA involved, preferably self-published

Because without EA behind either one to plow them for money we would get great games, not the shit they turned them into in the end.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-09-16 at 07:11 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromehounds

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have said Darksiders, but that actually did get resurrected. So instead, even though it is only a single game I really would have loved to get a franchise out of it, Legend of Dragoon.

Not a franchise, but the Point and Click adventure game genre... it's pretty much dead as a dodo with the odd indie game.

I miss Lucas Arts and Sierra...

Warcraft. The real one, the RTS series. Warcraft 3 was easily my favorite player vs player game ever, and the only one I could play on a high level, hitting top 20 on AT leaderboards, beating SK players (well, one, once :P), playing with semi-pros (Tharkas) and getting owned by my stars (MaDFroG).

I know I probably wouldn't be able to play the 4th incarnation on a high level, but I mostly played it because it was just so incredibly fun.

But yeah, it's a dream that won't ever happen since WoW is a thing and RTS is a practically dead genre.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Not a franchise, but the Point and Click adventure game genre... it's pretty much dead as a dodo with the odd indie game.

I miss Lucas Arts and Sierra...
    Grim Fandango was fucking amazeballs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red alert, as in red alert 2 style, using charming sprites more than 3d models and those cheesy as fuck FMV's
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Legacy of Kain. Valkyrie Profile (That blasted phone game doesn't count.) and Shadow Hearts.

The Suikioden series. I'd settle for a remake/remaster of the first three.

Megaman Legends, Xenosaga, Megaman X Command Mission, Also more Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha would be awesome.

Tribes if they actually did it right for once and not like Ascend or Midair is/was doing.

DAoC if made by a solid dev team and not the current Mythic EA or Camelot Unchained people.

Advent Rising...not really a franchise, was just one game that was intended to be SO much bigger with a script written by Orson Scott Card but they stopped after the first one because it didn't do nearly as well as hoped. Nothing else really comes to mind.

Alundra, Brave Fencer Musashiden, No More Heroes, Fable
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Mass Effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect