[H] 929 Moonkin LF Achievement-minded guild

Greetings all,

I'm looking for an achievement-minded Heroic difficulty raiding guild. Achievement-hunting is an interest of mine and it's almost always better with a group of like-minded people. An active interest in achievements is more attractive to me versus the standard passive interest of most guilds.

I'm open to Mythic progression, but am content with just clearing Heroic difficulty of every tier. I'd prefer a 2-night max raid schedule with an optional 3rd night.

Spec: Balance (main), Restoration/Guardian (offspec)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    BattleTag: Bastecannon#1278
    Item Level: 929
    Current Progression: 8/9H

• Willing to interview through in-game messaging or Discord (preferred).
    • Open to realm transfer, would prefer to stay Horde.
    • Prefer PvE Realm

Thanks for reading!

Hey! I'm from [A]<Rally> on Dalaran. We have a fair amount of achievement obsessed people in guild. Our Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST heroic group finishes up petty quickly with their ToS content goal and then moved onto legion achievements last week. We also have an every other Monday legacy achievement group that will also cycle through current content when they catch up. Check us out! I'm SuluJane#9940 (capsmatter) on Discord if you want more info.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Rally

Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. We have guildies running older content all the time, and every other Saturday (and after guild meetings) is some sort of current or Guild achievement run.

<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!