Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have been using BRW instead of PP

my guild does 25 second countdown so my opener is

20 seconds before pull pop BRW so that it is back at apocalypse intervals, this allows me to repop BRW at :40 second mark and 1:40 second mark so it gets to line up with apocalypse doing this means means i always have 6 wounds 0:245 second into the pull while only using 1 FS, also get 4 BRW casts in a 3:25 second goroth fight so that saves me 20-23 runes and PP only restores 11 runes at best in that same duration.

openner

+0:20 BRW ---> +0:07 Army --->+0:02 pre-pot/Outbreak ---> FS --->bloodfury/gnawedthumb ring --->Chains ---> Apoc ---> DA+Fel-oiled machine ---> DC --->DC ---> DT ---> DC --- begin weaving in SS and DCs

as Orc with gnawed ring i have to get the first chains + Apoc 6 wound burst out with those buffs running and only the begining casts of DA, with BRW after my initial RP dump im usually sitting on 5-6 wounds and 5 runes (this is with Shadow infusion not Infected claws)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    I have been using BRW instead of PP

my guild does 25 second countdown so my opener is

20 seconds before pull pop BRW so that it is back at apocalypse intervals, this allows me to repop BRW at :40 second mark and 1:40 second mark so it gets to line up with apocalypse doing this means means i always have 6 wounds 0:245 second into the pull while only using 1 FS, also get 4 BRW casts in a 3:25 second goroth fight so that saves me 20-23 runes and PP only restores 11 runes at best in that same duration.

openner

+0:20 BRW ---> +0:07 Army --->+0:02 pre-pot/Outbreak ---> FS --->bloodfury/gnawedthumb ring --->Chains ---> Apoc ---> DA+Fel-oiled machine ---> DC --->DC ---> DT ---> DC --- begin weaving in SS and DCs

as Orc with gnawed ring i have to get the first chains + Apoc 6 wound burst out with those buffs running and only the begining casts of DA, with BRW after my initial RP dump im usually sitting on 5-6 wounds and 5 runes (this is with Shadow infusion not Infected claws)
    I found opening with fe means I don't need brw. I recommend giving it a try.

Deleted
    Fe? stands for
    Sorry festering strike.

It does have drawbacks but even getting 5 wounds or less from your opening 2 festering strikes leaves you two more runes. Opening with pestilence means one rune left...

With CHEST/SHOULDERS I just use the lazy opener:

pre6 Army -> pre2 Pot -> Outbreak -> Chains -> Festering till 5-8 wounds -> Apo -> DA -> DT

DPS peaks around 4-5mio @Ilvl939, with lucky Chain/DA crits more, without less.

My last logs, nothing crazy and not my highest, but it proves what I just wrote:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    -

Fe? stands for
    Iron.

Next question BRW stands for?

Blighted Rune Weapon. According to sims, it's not a huge dps lost. I'd run with that aswell but I'm used to pestilent pustules now.
    I think I saw a few high parses with BRW, and they were usually slightly lower ilvl overall. If I had to guess, it's not a bad talent at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a BRW guy so I start with that after pre pot . Only thing is sometimes you have 8 wounds and 100 rp with DA just landing and starting to attack. Sometimes. After Apoc of course.

I found my best and least rage inducing opener goes:

Prepot > FS to 6 > Apoc > Army > Outbreak > DA > Dump DC > DT > Rotation.

DT this late to make sure every army mob has fully spawned to actually get buffed, and at the same time give more time to possibly get DC procs.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    I found my best and least rage inducing opener goes:

Prepot > FS to 6 > Apoc > Army > Outbreak > DA > Dump DC > DT > Rotation.

DT this late to make sure every army mob has fully spawned to actually get buffed, and at the same time give more time to possibly get DC procs.
    I've been using this for quite some time since it was suggested by er...can't remember the name.

Closing on the boss at the pull is a pain but it removes that embarrassing feeling when you only get 5 or less wounds up.

Opening bursts on the pull is very strong using this.