Who is the best hero of dota 2 ?

I had played frozen throne i.e warcraft 3.
    Mostly i like strategy heroes as compared to agility and intelligence.

I like abadon, buther, raxor, enchantress and so many other.

Are these all are best in dota 2 as well?

It changes from patch to patch with the meta honestly.

When you say "strategy" heroes, what do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

The game now when watched professionally, is broken up into roles:

Position 1 - Carry/Core - The 1 position usually needs the most farm (gold) to succeed, and will be "supported" in the safe line by your 4/5.

(Current Meta 9/19/17) - (Juggernaut, Anti-Mage, Phantom Assassian, Phantom Lancer, Luna, Sven, Troll Warlord, Slark.)

Position 2 - Mid/Core - The 2 position is typically played in the mid-lane, where they solo against the other mid-laner. These heroes can be carrys, but typically are heroes that except in solo situations.

(Current Meta 9/19/17) - (Invoker, Lina, Necrophos, Shadow Fiend, Tinker, Viper, Monkey King, Sniper.)

Position 3 - Core/Offlane - The 3rd position is usually the off-lane, they play solo against 2 sometimes 3 heroes, their goal is to get levels, try and get farm, and try not to die and disrupt the enemy Carry as much as possible.

(Current Meta 9/19/17) -(Axe, Timbersaw, Faceless Void, Legion Commander, Bloodseeker.)

Position 4 - Support/Core - (My favorite position to play) The 4th position is a hybrid support/core/roaming hero. Their job is to gank the lanes whenever possible, help where needed, and try and get levels. This position typically need some farm for high-impact items (Blink, Aghs Scepter, Force Staff)

(Current Meta 9/19/17) - (Earthshaker, Mirana, Spirit Breaker, Riki, Bounty Hunter, Venomancer, Ogre Mage.)

Position 5 - Support - The 5th position is the "poor support" - this posistion typically spends most of their income on observer wards, sentry wards, smokes, dust, TPs, and other items that support your teams visions, counter-vision, or gank potential.

(Current Meta 9/19/17) - (Crystal Maiden, Lich, IO, Witch Doctor, Vengeful Spirit, Jakiro.)

I think the best way to get you into Dota2, is pick what position you like and start with that.. Hope this helps you, if you ever need more help learning, PM me and I can give you my steam and we could play some games together.

Edit - Formatting to make it easier to read.
    Last edited by Reachie10; 2017-09-19 at 07:49 PM.