"Naxt Victim" achievement [EU]

Hello all!

I'm looking for people who want to help me completing the [Naxt Victim] achievement on the Broken Shore.

I've already killed 5/6 of the required bosses and only need Skulguloth (green, Firestorm beacon boss).
    With the Nether Disruptor up at the moment, we can all buy the "Nether Portal Disruptor" items which should increase our chances of getting the rare portal stones.

Feel free to add me:
    CinnaMonster#2104
    Last edited by Kawhi; 2017-09-18 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Got it done.

Thanks a bunch!
    Last edited by mmoc9aad74b9e3; 2017-09-27 at 02:46 PM.

Hi Koenig

Sounds great. I got quite a few of all the rare beacons which we can use.

I'll add you when I get online later :-)

Hi,

also horde and available this evening 9pm
    swoosh#2573

Deleted
    A lot of achievements are a total pain in the ass to do even when they are current.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Bumping this.

Looking for An'thyna (Warbeasts Beacon)

I'm willing to help wherever I can. (Horde)

Sky#23241
    I actually have the stone to summon An'thyna, but i'm looking to get my last boss as well which is Tan'otalion (domination beacons). If you happen to have the stone for him or if we could get it to drop I'd be willing to use mine so we can help each other. I raid Mon/Tue at 8pm tho, so could try earlier or another day.
    Volmir#2994
    Horde EU as well ofc

Hi theSwoosh & Fandis
    Gonna add both of you when I get online later.

Keep in mind that the rare portal stones are easier to farm when the Nether Disruptor is up again.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandis View Post
    I actually have the stone to summon An'thyna, but i'm looking to get my last boss as well which is Tan'otalion (domination beacons). If you happen to have the stone for him or if we could get it to drop I'd be willing to use mine so we can help each other. I raid Mon/Tue at 8pm tho, so could try earlier or another day.
    Volmir#2994
    Horde EU as well ofc
    Just checked my alt and I also have a stone to summon Fel Obliterator, also willing to trade that for a Tan'otalion summon

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for Tan'otalion (domination beacons).

Xade#2318

Paying lots to whoever help me get a kill (any realm, you get expensive pet or wait for me to sell pets).

Also intererested in this. I play Alliance. Forion#2758

So after farming this achievement for 5 hours over the past two days we completed it.

Last night we were farming the Firestorm portals like crazy to get the "Portal Stone: Skulguloth". Just like the other night, we couldn't get it to drop... Eventually a random player got the portal stone and summoned the boss. We were all zerging Skulguloth down until he decided it despawn at 5-10 %...
    We realized that the boss despawned as a result of the Sentinax moving to a new zone on the Broken Shore.

It was sooo frustrating but an hour later we got the portal stone ourselves and got the achievement.