Soul of the archdruid

Hi, since I am busy with RL issues, I am only using my druid as playable toon; cause I can rotate him and do preatty much anything.
    Now, I got the Soul ring and I know is usefull for all 4 spects and I just dont know how to gem/enchant it.

Any advice that would be usefull for all 4 spects?

I ve beeng thinking in versa enchant + versa epic gem; but any more expereince advice would be aprretiated.

I go DPS for M+ runs and Healer for Main raid (Heroic ToS) / Tank for alts ToS normal runs.

Other Legos:
    Sephuz
    Sentinel Boots (Boe)
    Prydaz

Cinidaria
    Wildshaper´s Clutch

Aman´Thuls

TY for any advice you can giveme.

haste (best for resto, best/second best for moonkin, best for bear dps)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're playing Feral, Soul of the Archdruid is the best one you can get. No questions asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no perfect answer but I disagree with haste (really poor for Feral). I would actually go mastery if you really intend on playing every spec. It is a good stat for every spec.

I'd definitely go for mastery

I dunno what that guy up there saying haste is talking about, it's definitely not best of Resto.

I'd go Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlife View Post
    I dunno what that guy up there saying haste is talking about, it's definitely not best of Resto.
    Not to get off topic but what would be best for Resto then? If we're talking dungeons/10 man raiding, then yeah Mastery is great. If we're talking Mythic (20 players), Mastery is pretty bad. Being a mostly instant-casting, HoT-healing spec, Haste is pretty amazing for Resto, and as far as Mythic raiding goes, I don't see Mastery being all that good.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Not to get off topic but what would be best for Resto then? If we're talking dungeons/10 man raiding, then yeah Mastery is great. If we're talking Mythic (20 players), Mastery is pretty bad. Being a mostly instant-casting, HoT-healing spec, Haste is pretty amazing for Resto, and as far as Mythic raiding goes, I don't see Mastery being all that good.
    There is no "best stat" for resto, resto is a balancing act, each time you increase 1 stat the other stats value's increase. Though generally it is suggested to gem mastery or to catch up on stats lagging behind.

stats for resto are pretty fungible; haste/crit are slightly preferred in large raids but mastery blows everything away in five mans, and in general all stats are pretty close.

I agree that mastery is probably the right choice if you want to use the ring for several specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery is better than haste for resto as soon as you have 2 hots on a target. Since we're always running cultivation, any time anybody is below 60% hp mastery is the best stat for healing them. Each additional hot only widens the gap.

It's always better than haste

Like others have said, even in raiding environments Mastery is pretty essentially. In 5 man content it is by far the best secondary and you want to stack it, but it's still recommended to keep mastery inline with your other secondary stats even raiding at Mythic level difficulty. That's why you'll see most all RDruids socketing/enchanting mastery

Wow the opinions are really different on this one interesting.
    This is the first time ive switched so many between stats in an expansion, gotta say i like the haste myself altho mastery is way better imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    My understanding for resto was that there really wasn't a secondary stat that was aimed for, that it was more a balancing act, and that in general ilevel > all.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    My understanding for resto was that there really wasn't a secondary stat that was aimed for, that it was more a balancing act, and that in general ilevel > all.
    That's prolly the best advice. ALL stats are good for resto (from a raiding perspective), so you don't want to heavily stack into any 1 stat.
    If all your are doing is mythic+ then mastery/haste are preferred for healing, or crit/vers for dpsing as resto (restocat ftw!)

You can read more in detail on the dreamgrove faq or check out the guide on questionably epic.

As to the OP question, I'd go with mastery gem/enchant as its a really good stat for boomy and resto at least (not sure bout the other two but likely at least decent) - unless your haste is abysmally low (like 10% or less), then go for some haste.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2017-09-20 at 12:26 PM.