Thread: Man...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    *Laughs in Stuns, and Aggramar's Stride*

*Laughs in Engineering*
    *cackles in Heroic Leap+Double Time *
    Also, spammable slows which can't be dispelled.

*Laughs in Stuns, and Aggramar's Stride*

*Laughs in Engineering*
    Dude stop.

There's no way you're using Aggramar's Strides while having your BiS on (according to your other post), nor wasting a potion use by using your belt boost instead.

Unless you have one BiS legendary, and boots as your other, which in that case sucks awfully for damage output compared to the other legendaries.

As much as I love Ret, unless you're running for some strange reason Virtue's Blade, I find it highly unlikely you're hitting for nearly 8-9m crits.

Also, Divine Steed sucks horribly. It wastes a GCD to use, and it only lasts a whopping 3 seconds while having a 45 second CD. It's flat out pathetic, aside from being flashy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also, Divine Steed sucks horribly. It wastes a GCD to use, and it only lasts a whopping 3 seconds while having a 45 second CD. It's flat out pathetic, aside from being flashy.
    The only worse mobility spell in the game is what DK's have.. And they have spammable slows AND a grip on top of it. Not to mention damage, they have that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret sorely needs Prot's mobility talents(Knight Templar talent/Steed of Glory PvP talent), then we'd be in a good spot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    The only worse mobility spell in the game is what DK's have.. And they have spammable slows AND a grip on top of it. Not to mention damage, they have that too.
    technically not worse, Wraith Walk doesn't require a second spell (that can be dispelled) to be useful... WW suppresses snares, Steed doesn't... Steed is worse if snares are present.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    technically not worse, Wraith Walk doesn't require a second spell (that can be dispelled) to be useful... WW suppresses snares, Steed doesn't.
    Probably because we can waste another GCD on Blessing of Freedom. What do you mean that's not good enough!

10+ Year Old Account
    technically not worse, Wraith Walk doesn't require a second spell (that can be dispelled) to be useful... WW suppresses snares, Steed doesn't... Steed is worse if snares are present.
    Oh yeah, WW suppresses snares.. I forgot about that. Also its talents are useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Auras, not a huge thing really, but I liked having 'em.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronkster View Post
    I miss Auras, not a huge thing really, but I liked having 'em.
    They were nice flavor, like Seals, they weren't terribly useful but I enjoyed having them.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed.. Kinda weird for an expansion so focused on class fantasy to remove auras and seals..

I am the Ret don't run a lot
    Don't need no speed to get ontop of my T's
    Under the sun the bastard son
    Will pop The Steed to embarrass himself and the whole class
    By any means, your enemies, my enemies
    We wet them if somehow I get near
    The Nagrand Arena surrounds the fate
    Don't have no snares, so now you live, open the gates

Dude stop.

There's no way you're using Aggramar's Strides while having your BiS on (according to your other post), nor wasting a potion use by using your belt boost instead.

Unless you have one BiS legendary, and boots as your other, which in that case sucks awfully for damage output compared to the other legendaries.

As much as I love Ret, unless you're running for some strange reason Virtue's Blade, I find it highly unlikely you're hitting for nearly 8-9m crits.

I use 2 different Legendaries each fight I do. Some days, I use BiS, and Aggramar's stride. Other times, I use Justice Gaze, And Aggramar's Stride. Other days, I used Whispers, and Chain.

And don't ask how I do it, cause I have Tomb Of Sargeras Heroic gear, and 7.3 World Boss gear to help me replace my different slots.

There are ways to get past 8-9m Crit as Ret. I've done it way more than once already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    *cackles in Heroic Leap+Double Time *
    Also, spammable slows which can't be dispelled.
    *Looks at Warrior stuff*

*Bubbles, then heals*

LUL

I use 2 different Legendaries each fight I do. Some days, I use BiS, and Aggramar's stride. Other times, I use Justice Gaze, And Aggramar's Stride. Other days, I used Whispers, and Chain.

And don't ask how I do it, cause I have Tomb Of Sargeras Heroic gear, and 7.3 World Boss gear to help me replace my different slots.

There are ways to get past 8-9m Crit as Ret. I've done it way more than once already.
    Okay? I'm also geared in H ToS gear, with M+9/10 gear.

I'm still heavily doubting your ability to crit PAST 8-9m now, without running some sort of gimped rotation that hits really hard with Blade, but loses damage everywhere else. Especially if you're running things like Justice Gaze with Aggramar's Stride.

*Looks at Warrior stuff*

*Bubbles, then heals*

LUL
    If you have to bubble and heal yourself, your raid is failing or already wiping on the boss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I couldnt agree more with the first two posts.

Gimme Hammer of Wrath back, and no facing requirement for judgement....and I'll just deal with everything else.

Seriously, everything I complain about, I would shut up about...for at least a few patches, if those two things were made right.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Okay? I'm also geared in H ToS gear, with M+9/10 gear.

I'm still heavily doubting your ability to crit PAST 8-9m now, without running some sort of gimped rotation that hits really hard with Blade, but loses damage everywhere else. Especially if you're running things like Justice Gaze with Aggramar's Stride.

If you have to bubble and heal yourself, your raid is failing or already wiping on the boss.
    Wait, are you talking about PVE, or PVP? Cause, i'm talking PVP.

Wait, are you talking about PVE, or PVP? Cause, i'm talking PVP.
    You can't even use legendaries in PvP, so why the hell would you mention them and their effects

And there's absolutely no way then you're one shotting people for double their health pool.

10+ Year Old Account

*Looks at Warrior stuff*

*Bubbles, then heals*

LUL
    Yeah, you get a whole 50% hp back for that 5 min CD and blow all your mana, meanwhile, Arms Warriors have Soul of the Slaughter, which gives them heals forabout 1.5x of a Flash of Light that just happen, for free, without needing to stop and cast, lower their DPS, or spend additional resources, as a result of them simply doing their normal damage. All while they have viable mobility, hit like trucks, and have good defensives in the form of Die by the Sword, Defensive Stance, and Spell Reflect.

Not to mention all the Warrior has to do is Heroic Leap to a pillar when you bubble to heal, get out of LoS and start eating to heal the same amount as you do during that time.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-09-20 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't warriors also still have the ability to break bubble? Shattering Throw or whatever it was

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Don't warriors also still have the ability to break bubble? Shattering Throw or whatever it was
    No, thats been gone for a while now.

*Looks at Warrior stuff*

*Bubbles, then heals*

LUL
    *While you're bubbled, I furiously Sharpen Blade, then proceed to sodomize you with said Sharpened Blade, while your healer weeps helplessly*

LAL

10+ Year Old Account
    No, thats been gone for a while now.
    Ah okay. Haven't touched a warrior since Cata