Does anybody else have this crashing issue?

Every so often, mostly when zoning into a new instance, my game will crash to the desktop with no error message. I have updated all of my drivers, ran the repair tool and I REALLY don't want to clean install this game.

Two questions:

1. Does/did anybody else have/had this issue?

2. Could my game have a memory leak?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    haven't personally experienced a crash on Swtor in years, but have you tried their forums as well to check for others?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    haven't personally experienced a crash on Swtor in years, but have you tried their forums as well to check for others?
    Yes, for about a month. I think I am the only person in the world with this problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Could it be because it's such an old install? I've had the same install for like... since beta

- - - Updated - - -

I uninstalled and holy crap... I think I found the problem. There were folders from 2013 that were probably conflicting with basic stuff? lol no idea, but a clean install should help get rid of all the junk.

- - - Updated - - -

clean install didnt work. still crashes when i try to zone into a new planet with the heroic mission teleports.

Does anything show up in the Windows event log by chance when it crashes?

I haven't ran across anyone that has your problem. The last crash related thing I remember is when the game first launches you cannot Alt tab out. It would cause a crash but once in game it didn't create the issue.
    Last edited by quras; 2017-09-25 at 02:33 PM.

Never crashed not even with old pc