Hearthstone Vanilla Private Server?

Forgive me if "potential"? Private Server discussion is forbidden. Go ahead and lock / delete and spank me if so.

Anyways.. Does anyone know if there is a Hearthstone Vanilla Private Server out there? Or specifically speaking, an ARENA Vanilla Private Server. Don't have to give me the actual info as I know that is against the rules. Just curious if there is a known one out there.

I am a Infinite Arena player. Only time I am not in Arenas these days are when I am finishing Quests, or if a fun Tavern Brawl is out. I just LOVED the Vanilla based Arena. Loved the simplicity of it. Way less RNG and card draws, just was generally better (to me)

Arenas these days just give me a bad taste in my mouth. The rewards appear nerfed, can't tell you how many non golden common cards I've gotten so far in my Arena wins. Sure 7 wins still gurantees you your gold back, but we used to get a lot more gold. And of course the loads and loads of RNG the game has now which of course Arena shares with ladder.

Anyways just ranting a bit / wondering if one of these exist?
    Last edited by sarym13; 2017-09-23 at 08:43 AM.

There isn't a Hearthstone forum rules stickied (I should really get on that), but according to the general MMO-C rules, a topic like this wouldn't be allowed-

http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...orbiddentopics

"Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)" is what a private server discussion would fall under. Rule of thumb to me, if it applies to WoW in being illegal, it applies to their other games.

I'll just lock this on that note though.