Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    ye... so many people have tried to sue south park and lost

South park makes fun of everyone and everything. I haven't watched southpark in years but I'm assuming they even probably made an episode about reddit users.

Yeah with them everything is fair game. They are equal opportunity offenders.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocacolawheresthesoda View Post
    I never thought levels of profanity and offensiveness like this can be achieved. Fucking hell.
    Almost as if censorship has the opposite of the intended effect!
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Am I the only person who doesn't find making fun of dead mothers funny? Regardless of who their son is
    My mom passed a month ago. No, it doesn't bother me. Just like cancer jokes don't bother me.

There are no lines in comedy. Only hypocrites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't know west was making a game more surprised that it was presented at e3

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    ye... so many people have tried to sue south park and lost

South park makes fun of everyone and everything. I haven't watched southpark in years but I'm assuming they even probably made an episode about reddit users.
    They have yet to make fun of Reddit, but they pretty much go after the most absurd shit that people are complaining about. They have been ripping on Trump through Mr Garrison for 3 seasons now, they ripped on Bruce Jenner running someone over, PC culture, SJW's, recently they made fun of white people who renovate houses on TV, BLM last season in an episode called Token's Life Matters. Doesn't matter which side of the coin you are on, you are a target.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    My mom passed a month ago. No, it doesn't bother me. Just like cancer jokes don't bother me.

There are no lines in comedy. Only hypocrites.
    Some of the stuff that is considered PC today was PC 30 years ago. George Carlin would be doing 3 shows a day if he were still alive because so much of the shit today can easily be spun into comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Am I the only person who doesn't find making fun of dead mothers funny? Regardless of who their son is
    I'm with you on that.

"I'll see you so...wait! What the fuck that's supposed to mean"

lol, this made my day