Hey there,

We are [A] <Nesingwary Fur Coats> and we’re looking to fill some gaps in our roster with more like minded people that:

1. Want to see how far they can get with just 1 Sunday night raid a week
2. Don’t want the hassle or frustration of pugging
3. Rather raid, do other content and have fun with the same bunch of friendly and dependable people (but without a lot of upfront commitment)

Sounds like you? Awesome, read on..

### Our Current Goal:

Clear the most current raid on heroic difficulty.

(With the release of a new tier, we will most likely start in normal, and move on to Heroic a.s.a.p)

### Schedule

Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 *server time*

### Recruitment

Currently -since we are really just getting started- we are still recruiting and considering most classes and specs. We are however, especially interested in the following roles:

[ul][li]1 healer[/li][li]1 or 2 non-hunter RANGED DPS [/li][li]possibly a tank[/li][/ul]
The flexible nature of normal and heroic raids (10-30), allows us to be pretty flexible as well.

And even though some prior experience with raiding in general is a plus, as long as you’re able to follow basic instructions and are willing to learn, please don’t shy away from applying if you have non.

Having gear and experience relevant to our current progression is prefered but is by no means a necessity. We’re always on the lookout for motivated and friendly players, whatever your gear, class or role.

### Guild Background

The 5 man core of our guild have all pretty much been playing since since vanilla week 1, albeit with a lot of breaks in between.

We have prior experience with running a guild from TBC and WotLK – and between us have raided and cleared most of the raids (minus a few bosses and most of vanilla Naxx) up to that point.

Apart from vanilla,early TBC and WotLK days we haven’t ever really "pushed progression", nor did we ever feel the need to. So if you value or want guild leadership with a lot of current raid experience, look elsewhere.

In short: we still like raiding, but we just don’t have to time or inclination to commit a lot of time upfront.

### Requirements:

* You are able to attend most of our sunday night raids and able to focus pretty much uninterrupted
* You generally consider yourself to be a relaxed, friendly person (we all f*ck up, we all get mad some time)
* You can attend voice chat (listening only is fine, speaking is better) - we use Twitch currently.
* You can play your class/spec. We don’t aim to force anyone to play a spec or class they don’t enjoy, but since our hours are VERY limited, we do require you to understand all the basics of your spec(s) you intend to raid with and spend some time practicing and deepening your understanding.
* You come prepared (this usually means basic stuff like enchanted gear, a flask or 2 and knowing (your role during) the encounter.
* You are able to do some M+ during the week in order to help with gearing. Having the 1 raid be the only source of gear, might make it hard to progress at a fast (enough to be enjoyable) pace.

If this still sounds like you, you can find our enjoyably short apply form here: bit.ly/NFCapply
### Quick Q&A:

I’m on [your realm here] how do I join you?

If you are on either Darksorrow, Genjuros or Neptulon you will be able to join the guild from your own server. If you are on any other realm, you will have to move to one of these realms AFTER your initial trial. (Please see the before last question for details on trial.)

Will you also (ever) move on to Mythic?

Maybe, depending on progress and if enough people are up to it. But as of right now, it’s not our main focus due to the time constraint and the less flexible nature of Mythic.

Will there be extra raid nights?

None that are required. There might be a random extra run if enough people are interested some weeks, but these will be completely optional and not on a consistent basis.

Will you add extra time when close to a kill?

No. We might finish a few minutes later due to a pull, but we will not add extra time no matter how close we are. Not even if everyone begs.

How will you handle progress, will you often extend the raid lockout?

This is tricky to say and will be decided on a week-to-week basis.

Generally, if (1) gear is not the bottleneck, (2) we feel we just need some extra pulls for a kill and (3) the way to the boss is not fast and easy, we will extend the lockout.

My main is in a different guild, can I join you on my alt?

As long as you meet the requirements (and are not going to bore us with “OMG LOL HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WIPE HERE , YOU SO BAD LULZ”), absolutely.

I play a [hybrid class] but I only play ONE spec, is that a problem?

Nope. We will try to recruit a certain amount of raiders who enjoy playing an off-spec from time to time and because the flexible nature of Normal and Heroic we hope this will rarely if ever be a problem.

Am I allowed to play my favourite spec even if it’s considered "waaaaay worse" than my off-spec(s)?

Yup. As long as you do your best to push it as hard as you can, we don’t want anyone to play something they don’t enjoy. And since we are not doing anything ‘cutting edge’, this shouldn’t be a problem.

Am I required to ‘log’ my fights or constantly ‘run sims’ for my character?

Dear god no. #Ain’tNobodyGotTimeForThat. You certainly can, if you enjoy it (and we might have a peek from time to time to get some insight into things), but in general we feel these are the things that -while useful- keep players from getting into and enjoying raiding (again).

Our aim is to remove as many barriers as possible, while still being able to do content a reasonably high level.

How does the application process work, will there be a trial?

Here is how this works:

Step 1: Do you meet our requirements and do you really want this?
Step 2: Fill out this SHORT form: bit.ly/NFCapply
Step 3: We’ll contact you to let you know if you are accepted or denied – and provide you with the next step if applicable.

And yes. Your bum will be on trial, you will be interrogated and it WILL be painful.

Seriously though.. We want this to work out for both you and us, especially with our time constraints. In addition, we are also limited to ~25 people since we don’t want to have people sit out on our ONLY raid with any regularity, so we can’t just except anyone.

If you are outside our realm group (Darksorrow/Genuros/Neptulon) you can have your trial on your own server. When you are accepted however, you will need to transfer to one of these realms to join the guild.

Do you except socials?

Naturally. As long as you don’t expect any carries, feel entitled to help and -most importantly- are friendly, just contact one of the people below and tell them you want to join as a social.

/internet-high-five

P.S. If you have any questions, feel free to drop 'em below and we will be happy to answer them.

P.P.S. Our application form, again, is here: bit.ly/NFCapply