Thread: Relic ?

Relic ?

? got 2 relics for slot one. Here is the paths and ilv 1st 915 harjatan leering eye base Shadow dmg 2nd tier Master of shadows 3rd Perdition 2nd relic 925 drained husk relic 2nd tier Torment of the weak 3rd Shadow dmg. Which trinket should i take? I know they use to say never take drained husk unless its 20ilv or so ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowful Gondola View Post
    Yes, that's good.
    So which would i take? the 915 or 925

..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Using it but rather ask people

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    Using it but rather ask people
    People will not have a better answer.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    People will not have a better answer.
    This. A hundred times this. ATM all you'll get on these forums with such a question is advice taken right out of LOSS (often pretending like they didn't just go rip it straight off that site) or feelingcraft. Use the former. Right now LOSS is your best bet for info on relic use.

And if for some reason someone here disagrees with LOSS, they should discuss that with the theorycrafters of LOSS to test out that differing view.

Did you even read what you wrote down?
    Google translate would have done a better job if you used ancient Egyptian as a base.

If you want a good, helpful answer, then you should put a bit of effort into your request, instead of this scrambled something.

Yeah that's actually a pretty good tip for serious inquiries in general. Use a translator if this isn't a language you're comfortable with because someone who sees that mess of an OP is less likely to care to put in the effort to give a solid and detailed response. I mean, the OP indicates s/he wouldn't even understand it.

Yep, questions need to be better formed. It looks like someone took a blender to that question.

I just learned about the Crucible Weight addon from a video by Signs of Kelani that helps you with relic decisions

It has the attribute/trait weights from LOSS plugged in, but I'm sure it'll be worth checking periodically in case the weights change and the addon doesn't update

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    ? got 2 relics for slot one. Here is the paths and ilv 1st 915 harjatan leering eye base Shadow dmg 2nd tier Master of shadows 3rd Perdition 2nd relic 925 drained husk relic 2nd tier Torment of the weak 3rd Shadow dmg. Which trinket should i take? I know they use to say never take drained husk unless its 20ilv or so ahead.
    Just use the 925. Shadow dmg and To w is a pretty well rounded result + the IL.