Ridiculous- post was rejected because it says there r links in it when there is none

'You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times;

there was no links in my post. i not only doublechecked, but also triplechecked to see if there was any links anywhere in my post.

None.

Whoever designed n scripted this forum needs to be tied up to a pole n blasted to bits with a bazooka.

*PS btw, the Recaptcha system here is f**ked too
    Last edited by eldamari; 2017-09-24 at 02:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Given your experience you should absolutely positively boycott this site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eldamari View Post
    'You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times;

there was no links in my post. i not only doublechecked, but also triplechecked to see if there was any links anywhere in my post.

None.

Whoever designed n scripted this forum needs to be tied up to a pole n blasted to bits with a bazooka.

*PS btw, the Recaptcha system here is f**ked too
    It would help the good people of the site if you could supply actual proof so they can see what the problem might've been.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It would help the good people of the site if you could supply actual proof so they can see what the problem might've been.
    what proof can that be when i cant even post the contents of my post?

message tennisace with any complaints about the site. He'll help you promptly.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Write what you were typing and put it in [noparse]example[/noparse] tags. That'd be one way. It's possible you made a typo and simply didn't put a space after a fullstop. Or the site is giving you an error for some other reason.

Instead of whinging here over perfectly justified forum spam protection, why not just post a few more times in other threads so you can then post links?

And really, you could have just screenshotted whatever you were trying to post, before actually clicking the Post Reply/Post Quick Reply button of course.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Write what you were typing and put it in [noparse]example[/noparse] tags. That'd be one way. It's possible you made a typo and simply didn't put a space after a fullstop. Or the site is giving you an error for some other reason.
    @eldamari as @Soisoisoi said, really.

There could be something you've overseen, to PM the content to a blue (global) moderator to have them help you out.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The @ symbol also triggers this warning.