Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Does anyone remember Subject Nine from the Azshara (Cataclysm) quests? Combined with time flowing differently in the Nether, the Falcosaurs might be her descendants, returning to Azeroth...
    Rise of the Planet of the Raptors?

So, next expac we will get dinosaurs and pirates? whats this, mtg? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    In the next expansion the skies of Azeroth will darken as the Falcosaur army shits all over Azeroth. The heroes once again rise up with the task of cleaning up after them. Introducing World of Warcraft Falcoshitstorm.

New weapon types:

Shovel and bucket
    Pooper scoopers

I like the idea that these birds are being driven out of their natural environment from a yet unseen threat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    <screenshots of all the void foreshadowing.>

I THINK I FOUND A CLUE, GUYS!
    everybody is so hooked on the void lore... yet blizzard is not that stupid to jump from one big villian to the next...

yes. next xpac is connected with the void everything is... but we will probably see the invasion style xpac where all over azeroth the small and bigger threads return... like the trolls.. azhara and the naga invading shores... we will have worldquests that send us out all over azeroth + jaina aka new dadgar and her fleets and homelands / southseas..

it will all connect with the voidlords again.. but taking them headon right after we took on the legion? i dont think so.

and ofc. blizzard is now hinting really heavly at the obvious thread.. but they will serve us other stuff first. we cant cut trough all the sasons straight to the seasos final
    Last edited by mmoc1e65e16b4e; 2017-09-25 at 05:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It has been suggested that the falcosaurs are coming from other islands in the sea, perhaps the South Seas?

Sira Moonwarden says: Predatory birds have flown in from offshore.
    Yet another indication of what's to come next expansion.

I never thought about this, but it does make sense.

I wonder where they came from and why they left that place. The idea that they came from Zandalar because the island was sinking makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    <screenshots of all the void foreshadowing.>

I THINK I FOUND A CLUE, GUYS!
    That's the point though, if it's "not somewhere we'd think to look" then it's probably more discrete than the new dungeon added in the final patch. I'm not for or against a void expansion, but I think he meant it'd be something more subtle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    So I was doing the warden falcosaur dailies today and to be honest I never really paid attention to the text until today and didn't realize that they are an invasive species that flew to the broken isles from elsewhere. If the next expansion is on Azeroth do you think that maybe falcosaurs will come from the new zones next expansion?
    Sure, so they can reuse the models.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    everybody is so hooked on the void lore... yet blizzard is not that stupid to jump from one big villian to the next...
    Yeah they would never do that. Like Legion (TBC) -> Scourge (Wrath) -> Deathwing and Old Gods (Cataclysm)

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    So I was doing the warden falcosaur dailies today and to be honest I never really paid attention to the text until today and didn't realize that they are an invasive species that flew to the broken isles from elsewhere. If the next expansion is on Azeroth do you think that maybe falcosaurs will come from the new zones next expansion?
    I guess this would be offtopic but I very much enjoyed the quest chains / mounts and I hope something similar comes back.

Dinosaurs should definitely be in the next expansion although I prefer to fight human enemies. Un'goro was an impressive zone in vanilla and Falcosaurs are pretty neat.