Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

I want updated Goblin model

My green scum is not worth his shekels. I want fancy animations, better legs, and everything better overall. Schlomo deserves it and so do I. Blizzard fucks are taking their sweet lazy time and like real corrupted fucks are waiting for new expansion to make it a selling point. Worgens should get new models too, I allow it.

Deleted
    I want Beastmaster on top of DPS charts.

We cant always get what we want m8.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want warlocks to be the strongest dps because in cannon we are the strongest class.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Look at the business doing business things! How dare they!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I want warlocks to be the strongest dps because in cannon we are the strongest class.
    Haha. Haha. Haha. Just no.... no.

Felplague's cannon maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post

But if you try sometime you find.. you get what you neeheed.
    Last edited by Sanguinerd; 2017-09-25 at 02:04 PM.

I always thought titans are mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    My green scum is not worth his shekels. I want fancy animations, better legs, and everything better overall. Schlomo deserves it and so do I. Blizzard fucks are taking their sweet lazy time and like real corrupted fucks are waiting for new expansion to make it a selling point. Worgens should get new models too, I allow it.
    Well, it isn't a priority it seems, as they are still working on the old races new models. As well, the goblins aren't that bad looking. Female Worgen 100% needs it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Update gnolls too, like come on, troggs/yetis got updated last patch, there's still other very old models in the game.

But I do agree worgen/goblins are i need of new player models, especially if they claim that pandaren are the new "standard", cataclysm is older.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want updated Goblin model
    It's coming. Right along with an updated Worgen model, which incidentally is far more necessary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, it isn't a priority it seems, as they are still working on the old races new models. As well, the goblins aren't that bad looking. Female Worgen 100% needs it.
    They look atrocious with no proper animations. They need overall adjustement. And they should do it now. Fucking Blizzard.

They look atrocious with no proper animations. They need overall adjustement. And they should do it now. Fucking Blizzard.
    You seem to be overreacting for such a small issue.

I'd rather them work on the next expansion features personally. Maybe new models for Worgen/Goblin are a part of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't look as atrocious as the old models did compared with Worgen/Goblin/Pandaren.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    We don't need more threads on stuff they already confirmed.
    confirmation does not bring us any closer to it. and yes, we do need more threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    They don't look as atrocious as the old models did compared with Worgen/Goblin/Pandaren.
    goblins and worgen were made with old tech. they are trash, but it is less visible because of their short legs and hands. still, they are plastic not bombastic

confirmation does not bring us any closer to it. and yes, we do need more threads.

goblins and worgen were made with old tech. they are trash, but it is less visible because of their short legs and hands. still, they are plastic not bombastic
    Actually no. Goblins were made with newer tech.

Old model. Looks nothing like the Goblin player model at all.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-25 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post

i want a tauren rogue and tauren demon hunter while we are listing what we want
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Older bear models (mounts, etc) need updating more than Goblins do. You're covered in higher polygon count armor anyway.

5+ Year Old Account
    You allow it? Thank you for your permission! LOL.

Yes, lazy blizzard artists... Argus must've taken them a weekend, its heresay!

personally i hope see threads like this and hold off lol
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22