Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Well, of course these were newer models than vanilla ones. They came out laters, but still caveman quality. What Thimagryn said below you is cool.
    Oh, I do agree with @Thimagryn but I also admit that Goblins don't feel like they are on the rush list, nor does Pandaren (even though some claim they need it). I would say of course in mid-next to 9.0, maybe but for now, I welcome the new animation development of the old renewed races. And then, if not earlier, female Worgen first.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I want warlocks to be the strongest dps because in cannon we are the strongest class.
    Strongest in crying, sure

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh, I do agree with @Thimagryn but I also admit that Goblins don't feel like they are on the rush list, nor does Pandaren (even though some claim they need it). I would say of course in mid-next to 9.0, maybe but for now, I welcome the new animation development of the old renewed races. And then, if not earlier, female Worgen first.
    Pandaren are fine. They are universes above goblins. They should release TBC guys at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Actually no. Goblins were made with newer tech.

Old model. Looks nothing like the Goblin player model at all.
    get that shit away from me
    change can't wait.

I want updated worgen models, atm bunnies look better than us

10+ Year Old Account
    My green scum is not worth his shekels. I want fancy animations, better legs, and everything better overall. Schlomo deserves it and so do I. Blizzard fucks are taking their sweet lazy time and like real corrupted fucks are waiting for new expansion to make it a selling point. Worgens should get new models too, I allow it.
    Nobody plays that race.

/thread

No, they were not. The first race made with new tech were Pandaren which Blizzard said themselves. Goblins pre cata were just shit but it does not mean they were made with different tech.

Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. I'm glad you have noticd it.

- - - Updated - - -

You are welcome.
    They were contantly improving on models, look at say the Cata-WoD druid cat/bear forms compared to the vanilla ones. /my eyes
    But yeah, there were really 3 levels. Classic/BC player models, Cata (goblin/worgen), and new models (pandaren, updated models).

Worgen are in need of an update more than Goblins are, right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Nobody plays that race.

/thread
    because they look shitty now. Everybody would have at least one Schlomo if they updated it!
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    They were contantly improving on models, look at say the Cata-WoD druid cat/bear forms compared to the vanilla ones. /my eyes
    But yeah, there were really 3 levels. Classic/BC player models, Cata (goblin/worgen), and new models (pandaren, updated models).
    They were, but jump from cata to MoP was gigantic, ginormous, elephant's cocks riding bmx big. New tech, facial expressions, giggly bodies, everything superb. Goblins look like pleb in this department.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Worgen are in need of an update more than Goblins are, right now.
    This is not true, worgen is simply more noticeable because of how body is built. And to be honest if they update them then it is going to happen 2 at the same time.

My green scum is not worth his shekels. I want fancy animations, better legs, and everything better overall. Schlomo deserves it and so do I. Blizzard fucks are taking their sweet lazy time and like real corrupted fucks are waiting for new expansion to make it a selling point. Worgens should get new models too, I allow it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4AfA_lebIg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I want warlocks to be the strongest dps because in cannon we are the strongest class.
    Paladins, who specifically countered Warlocks in the second war, and did so very well, say hi.

@OP

So long as Worgen get a model update with the constant angryface and female chihuahua eyes removed at the same time, because god damn does that need to be fixed so bad.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Ask your mummy OP, I expect she thinks it is important to the game as you do. For us in the real world, there are more important things to fret about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimo View Post
    Nonsense. My needs are in 8k at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with littleJin and was pretty pissed off that both goblins and worgens didn't get a model update in WoD. That I definitely equate to laziness on Blizzard's part and will never falter from that statement.

On the bright side, they'll probably have pretty kickass models when they do finally get updated.

I will turn my warrior (was a panda but I was showing a friend that the cheaper Brazil currency for account services did work....) from a stinky female BE to a smelly female goblin.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Paladins, who specifically countered Warlocks in the second war, and did so very well, say hi.

@OP

So long as Worgen get a model update with the constant angryface and female chihuahua eyes removed at the same time, because god damn does that need to be fixed so bad.
    Arthas was a death knight and killed several paladins and almost killed a demon hunter

Death knight is the strongest class

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't I also create a thread wanting new Goblin models?

By the way it will come soon or they just need a few tweaks.
    Be patient and it might happen knowing Blizzard.
    Could also be a feature for the next expansion after Legion...Who knows. *Shrug*
    For the Horde!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, would like to have actual toes on my feet. Nowadays, if I put mine together, I think the goblin would be able to surf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Arthas was a death knight and killed several paladins and almost killed a demon hunter

Death knight is the strongest class
    Arthas wasn't a just any Death Knight before becoming the Lich King, he was The Lich King's personal champion, his weapon was a source of overwhelmingly immense power, something the player character DKs do not have. No, the frost DK swords don't count, they contain but a sliver of Frostmourne's power. He also had the luxury of being a former Paladin himself, knowing how they fight, while they don't know how he fights because no Scourge Death knight had ever existed before, gave him an additional advantage that no longer exists.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-09-26 at 05:30 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Arthas wasn't a just any Death Knight before becoming the Lich King, he was The Lich King's personal champion, his weapon was a source of overwhelmingly immense power, something the player character DKs do not have. No, the frost DK swords don't count, they contain but a sliver of Frostmourne's power. He also had the luxury of being a former Paladin himself, knowing how they fight, while they don't know how he fights because no Scourge Death knight had ever existed before, gave him an additional advantage that no longer exists.
    You're wrong, in the Frost DK artifact quest it says those two swords are even more powerful than Frostmourne

Keep wishing it, maybe in next 5 to 7 years it even happens if they don't decide it's not really profitable for them to update the models at that point.