Lightbulb About legendary drop

Hi guys, I know after all this time we have plenny info about this matter, but I really did not understand it exactly.

My question is: Usually I am getting a new lego around each 7-9 days. The last legendary I got was a Prydaz using DPS spec as loot spec. I believe as soon as I got a "general" lego all my luck system was reseted correct?

So now, I got like "0%" chance to get a legendary in all my specs, correct?

If I play as DPS loot again, for lets say 3 days, and change to Tank loot spec, will be my chance to drop a legendary as high as I made it with DPS loot spec or it remains at "0%" like if I just got the Prydaz?

I hope you can understand.

I have found some blue posts and other topics about it, but was not clear enough to make me understand this.

Thank you very much!!!

As far as I know if you don't have legendary for a spec you still have higher chance to get it, also I doubt it falls down to 0% default legendary chance should be higher than that haha

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am also looking for any answer to this. I play arcane spec on my mage but changed to fire for one day then decided to go back to arcane. Did it reset my chance for legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    As far as I know if you don't have legendary for a spec you still have higher chance to get it, also I doubt it falls down to 0% default legendary chance should be higher than that haha
    No no no I agree, of course 0 does not exists, I just meant like a bad luck protection reset.

Lets put like this:

Drop Prydaz, all my specs goes to default drop chance? Example, 0.1% chance?
    Play as DPS loot spec for few days and get it up to 10% chance to drop.
    Swap to Tank loot spec, means now my tank will have 10% chance to drop or remains at 0.1% once I did not play with that spec?

Of course, all those values above are just an example.

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    No no no I agree, of course 0 does not exists, I just meant like a bad luck protection reset.

Lets put like this:

Drop Prydaz, all my specs goes to default drop chance? Example, 0.1% chance?
    Play as DPS loot spec for few days and get it up to 10% chance to drop.
    Swap to Tank loot spec, means now my tank will have 10% chance to drop or remains at 0.1% once I did not play with that spec?

Of course, all those values above are just an example.
    Hm, I have no idea haha I hope someone tells us. I'm not sure if even blizzard told that much about them tho :P

All specs have their own bad luck protection independently. So if you play DPS spec that has it’s only BL Protection, tank it’s own, etc.. etc... (Mind you, it’s spec specific, so Frost would have its own, Fire its own and Arcane its own for a Mage for example).

However, if you get a General/Utility Legendary it resets them all as though each spec got a Legendary, whether you were in that spec or not but the views is that all specs can use it therefore it was a legendary for that spec.

There was a blue post about this not too long ago and I’m trying to find it for you.