Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So... nothing about Shadowcaster Voruun's spawn timer?

Because I havent seen him up. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Masqerader View Post
    So nice to know I have to buy a new phone just to use this app.... looks like I am stuck with a waste of space hearthstone to keep chatting on bnet.

And of course nothing for tablet, great job.
    A) Apple has an approval process that takes time, they're not neglecting, its just not approved yet

B) Android holds over 60% of the market share of mobile and tablet OSs, so makes sense to release it there as soon as it was ready.

and

C) What's this about tablet? Of course the damn thing works on Android tablets lol, will work on ipads too when apple approves it.

Day 10: Still no sighting of Shadowcaster Voruun. I think he snuck on board the Vindicaar in scavanged armor, took the port to Dal and is currently sipping tropical drinks on a beach somewhere in Stranglethorn Vale, making friends with all the voodoo lovin' trolls there.

I realize that's not related to the news post, I'm just salty about it.

The change to make some of the stuff out in Argus account-wide is very thoughtful to people with lots of alts, I'm sure they'll be pretty happy about it ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    A) Apple has an approval process that takes time, they're not neglecting, its just not approved yet

B) Android holds over 60% of the market share of mobile and tablet OSs, so makes sense to release it there as soon as it was ready.

and

C) What's this about tablet? Of course the damn thing works on Android tablets lol, will work on ipads too when apple approves it.

The explain why I can't download it on tablet?

... i'm still waiting for a Pet Battle Companion App....

FFS just release a full on Blizz addon, the authenticator, legion app, armoury, this....all of them together

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They need to combine Legion Companion App, WoW Armory app, and the Battle.net app into one. I get some people like only have the App they want to use but I wish I could use the features of all of them in one app.
    No thanks. I only use the Legion app and have no desire for the other 2. Nor do I want the Legion app to break/go offline when the others are messed up.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    FFS just release a full on Blizz addon, the authenticator, legion app, armoury, this....all of them together
    I really wish they would do this. I would even pay for it.

fffffffffffffffffffuck them. literally one day before this announcement i finished all argus questslines with all my characters. the hours of time wasted for the great and important lore.

Idk, works on my old Tab 3

finally! Been waiting for that app

The also need to update the Legion app to let us recruit Argus forces, The Bulwarks/Void-Purged and ridgestalkers.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I know when I wanted to download phone apps on my iPad I had to set its search settings to "iPad and iPhone apps", maybe the android store has something similar where you have to enable the viewing of phone apps?

I guess they noticed the low participation rate on alts in Argus. Wasn't for lack of wanting to do it. I simply don't have that kinda time.

Oh my god, an app I want that's actually on android before IOS! I was also going to get rid of my iphone tonight, so ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    So not for iphone?
    I mean obviously it will eventually.

What's this now about account wide access to WQs, and invasions? I've completed the entire 'You Are Now Prepared!' argus story campaign on my main but alts that haven't done anything still don't have any WQs or invasions.

And the "appear offline" function still has "too many technical obstacles". Right.

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    What's this now about account wide access to WQs, and invasions? I've completed the entire 'You Are Now Prepared!' argus story campaign on my main but alts that haven't done anything still don't have any WQs or invasions.
    Are you EU? They somehow missed the part where these hotfixes took a realm restart to take affect.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't find the app on the Google Play store but I followed the link provided here on my web browser then selected my phone and it remotely downloaded and installed it on my phone. Neat!