Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizzard Battle.net Android App, Sept 26 Hotfixes, Flotsam, Battlegrounds Bonus Event

Community Highlights: Rhykker's PTR Update, Diablo 3 Commercial, Necro Fan Art, & Curse Hiring

Popular HearthPwn Standard and Wild Decks of the Week for September 24

Blizzard Battle.net Android App
    Blizzard has released an Android app that allows you to chat with your Battle.net friends!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Blizzard Battle.net - Stay connected with your friends wherever you are

The Blizzard Battle.net Mobile App lets you stay connected with your friends wherever you are. Chat with friends, see what game they're playing, and add new ones - right from your mobile device.

Chat with friends:
    With mobile chat, it's easier to coordinate play time, discuss strategies, or just stay in touch. Even if your friends are unavailable or offline, chat history and notifications keep the conversation going.

See what your friends are playing:
    You can see at a glance what all your friends are up to, so you know when to jump into a game – or when to get one going yourself. Never miss an opportunity to play together.

Add new friends on the go:
    All the features for managing and adding friends on the Battle.net Desktop App are now on your phone. Send and receive friend requests, browse friend suggestions, or even scan a QR code to easily add friends in person.

Airtime or Wi-Fi connection required for use.

Patch 7.3 Hotfixes - September 26
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Argus
    • Account-wide access to World Quests and treasures in Antoran Wastes is now allowed once "The Assault Begins" chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed.
    • Account-wide access to Invasion Points and Greater Invasion Points is now allowed once the "Dark Awakenings" chapter of the Argus campaign has been completed.

Items
    • Zenk'aram, Iridi's Anadem now correctly increases Shadow damage in Voidform.

Netherlight Crucible

Player versus Player
    Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Shred now deals an additional 25% damage while stealthed in PvP situations (was 50%).
    • Rake now deals an additional 50% damage while stealthed in PvP situations (was 100%).
    • Feral
      • Enraged Maim now costs 5 Combo Points.
      • Enraged Maim incapacitates the target for 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
      • Enraged Maim now has a 10 second cooldown (was 6 seconds).
      • The damage of the Lunar Inspiration version of Moonfire is reduced by 20% in PvP situations.
      • Ferocious Wound reduces the maximum health of the target by 15% (was 25%).
    [/list]

World Boss - Flotsam
    Flotsam is up this week, giving players a chance to win item level 860 loot and a Life Relic. Shaman also have a chance to get The Warmace of Shirvallah.

Weekly Bonus Event - Battlegrounds
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    A new weekly quest and rewards are here—steel yourself for Battleground combat!

Seven Days on the Battlegrounds
    All this week, heading to the Battlegrounds will net you some extra Honor along with bonus loot for completing this week’s quest. To enter the fray, open Group Finder (default hotkey: I) and then select the Player vs. Player tab. Next choose Casual, select Random Battlegrounds, and hit the Join Battle button—you’ll be matched up with other players and sent to one of the 11 battlegrounds.

Weekly Quest
    Before you get started, Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. Win four random Battlegrounds, and you’ll be rewarded with 5 Marks of Honor, a Badge of Honor (1000 Honor), and a Glory of the Melee Artifact Power token (base 500 AP).

Battleground Buff
    This week you gain 50% more Honor in Battlegrounds.

A New Event Every Week
    The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-09-26 at 08:36 PM.

Ah, yes, another Blizzard App! Totally needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Znuff View Post
    Ah, yes, another Blizzard App! Totally needed.
    Yes, only 325 app from Blizzard

15+ Year Old Account
    They need to combine Legion Companion App, WoW Armory app, and the Battle.net app into one. I get some people like only have the App they want to use but I wish I could use the features of all of them in one app.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh I was just saying... I bet you they added emoji support because of a mobile app soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They need to combine Legion Companion App, WoW Armory app, and the Battle.net app into one. I get some people like only have the App they want to use but I wish I could use the features of all of them in one app.
    Might as well add Hearthstone and the authenticator to that

Bout fucking time on that mobile app.

Deleted
    So not for iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    So not for iphone?
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bliz...0030?ls=1&mt=8

Deleted
    Doesn't properly load for me. But I can't find an app like that on the appstore.

Doesn't work in U.S.

Suramar spider worldboss for Alchemy rank 3 recipe will be the last one in the rota?

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    hope it's more stable than bnet on PC, mine likes to lock up all the time, quite annoying

I really don't understand why it is so hard to balance things properly before they go live... 40% increased dmg to Dark sorrows. Of course! It was shit. How hard can it be to discover in proper time :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great more tools for my contacts to stalk me and jump on me the minute I feel like playing a game alone :P

Hurry up with that offline mode!

No widget for the app? Would be nice to have one up instead of launching the app all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    Oh great more tools for my contacts to stalk me and jump on me the minute I feel like playing a game alone :P

Hurry up with that offline mode!
    Maybe you should only add people you know? That's what I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    About time Lesser/Greater Invasions and WQ's are Account wide on Argus.
    Only thing you'll have to do is if you want to get the Netherlight Crucible on alts you'll have to do the questchain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    About time Lesser/Greater Invasions and WQ's are Account wide on Argus.
    Only thing you'll have to do is if you want to get the Netherlight Crucible on alts you'll have to do the questchain.
    NC was unlocked on alts when you got it on your main on day one. Only thing you would have to do the chain on alts for is if you want 950 followers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    NC was unlocked on alts when you got it on your main on day one. Only thing you would have to do the chain on alts for is if you want 950 followers.
    Thank you for clearing that one up.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    So nice to know I have to buy a new phone just to use this app.... looks like I am stuck with a waste of space hearthstone to keep chatting on bnet.

And of course nothing for tablet, great job.
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2017-09-26 at 10:19 PM.