Deleted

Considering rerolling destro lock

Hello everyone.
    I'm considering rerolling a destro lock but I'm not at all a huge fan of channel demonfire and would rather go soul conduit. Is there anyone who has had success playing soul conduit at single target? Is channel demonfire just to good to pass up on atm?

The difference is like a couple percent iirc, its not the end of the world. SC is also more RNG than CDF, which means sometimes you'll do better with it and other times worse.

You can do competitive damage with SC, it just won't be as good on average by a tiny bit.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    if you want consistency in your dmg choose CDF, if you are a worshipper of RNGesus use SC. On paper both are about equal in 10000 tries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's not a big deal to go SC.

Destro is all about RNGesus anyways, may as well embrace it fully.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipologic View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I'm considering rerolling a destro lock but I'm not at all a huge fan of channel demonfire and would rather go soul conduit. Is there anyone who has had success playing soul conduit at single target? Is channel demonfire just to good to pass up on atm?
    In my gear, I actually sim significantly higher as SC than CDF (like 6-7% higher last time I checked). But my gear is a bit bonkers and most people will find CDF to be a bit better on average.

I wouldn't let your feelings on CDF stop you from playing destro, SC or Wreak havoc will always be viable options

I do think CDF is nice for fights with a burst aoe/cleave component though. Try it, maybe it grows on you!
    Last edited by Turturin the Warlock; 2017-09-27 at 08:04 PM.

Deleted
    You're asking about ST, so there's not really much in it. M+ though if you're not running CDF you're doing it wrong.