Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Game was sold in early access as COD Zombies meets Minecraft. People spent money on that expecting their to be a community of people to play with.

Suddenly, they release a Free mode that everyone migrates to. But you paid for a different mode, and now have no one to play with because the company shifted the direction of the game while leaving you with something you paid for, with no one to play with.

Personally, i'd want a refund at that alone. When the game goes free to play next year, the community will likely start filling out the original game mode, but they are getting that for free, while you had to pay for it and will finally get to play with people.

I see that as making it worse. They are playing for free, while you paid for it in the past, and didn't have anyone to play with due to the Dev's decision. I would absolutely insist on a refund.
    There is a community playing the other mode and its still in active development and has even gotten updates.

They sold a product and didn't lie about any of it. People got what they was selling so no no one is entitled to a refund (pass the refund limit).

If you buy a game and don't like how it turns out that is on you. Be a smart consumer and research something before buying it. I say this as someone who spent a shit ton on Destiny 2 and feels screwed. In the end it is my own fault based on Destiny 1 I should have known better.

Also No they are not playing for free they are two different modes and the dev's OPENLY AND CLEARLY stated the PVE mode was going f2p in 2018.

Be a better consumer, Its as simple as that. Dev's/Publishers shouldn't be forced to give refunds because people can't read and assume things.

If the dev's promised you a apple and sold you a rock then ya u should be able to get a refund. If they promised you a apple and told you that a year from now everyone gets apples then no you don't get a refund.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant the community left the original game mode to go play the BG mode.
    No it didn't, Both modes are being activity played.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Good day mates anyone still playing fortnite battle royal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    Good day mates anyone still playing fortnite battle royal?
    Looks at whats being streamed on twitch

Yes, plenty of people are playing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Game was sold in early access as COD Zombies meets Minecraft. People spent money on that expecting their to be a community of people to play with.

Suddenly, they release a Free mode that everyone migrates to. But you paid for a different mode, and now have no one to play with because the company shifted the direction of the game while leaving you with something you paid for, with no one to play with.

Personally, i'd want a refund at that alone. When the game goes free to play next year, the community will likely start filling out the original game mode, but they are getting that for free, while you had to pay for it and will finally get to play with people.

I see that as making it worse. They are playing for free, while you paid for it in the past, and didn't have anyone to play with due to the Dev's decision. I would absolutely insist on a refund.
    Fornite is on my gaming rotation right now. PVE is still alive. They are constantly updating it, they listen to feedback, they had nothing but events going on since what September? August? They are slowly but steadily added/completing new systems ie items and upgrades you can directly buy via in game currency and not RNG llamas. They've changed the survival/endurance/whatever mode in accordance to user feedback. UI changes, etc etc.

The issues with the game still being early access are still there. The later zones are just copy and paste fill in quests and because of that people leave after a certain they've progressed so far into the game.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

ty for your feedback im interest about battle royal ... i dont wanna pay for PUBG if i be bored u know

Deleted
    I sure do love fortnites shotgun spam, jumping like in cod:exo and building a ramp every once in a while.