We are a very close group of 3 friends and we "travel" together as a pack. We are currently on Eitrigg and just waiting to server xfer to Area 52 with our mains. I am leveling a bear tank on Area 52, her name is Fuzzyudders (given to me by my lock friend who is coming with us, the name wasn't something I thought up LOL) and my closest friend is already there with her druid, which is what she's wanting to try now (resto). A little more about us though:

Me: Disc/Holy priest, I'm liking Disc just a bit better, but can also handle Holy. Both artifact weapons are about the same ilvl/concordance, although my disc weapon is at 10 and the holy is at 8 I believe (been a bit since I last looked at that one). My hunter that I'd mained since BC will be transferring at some point, I just have no desire to play pure DPS any time soon. I have my AotC for ToS and ToV as well (RL called for a break back during EN, so missed Cenarius). I also have a resto shaman who finished NH (and I have the aotc for that) but I just feel kinda bleh about playing her now, and don't know why.

Next: My "bestie" who has mained Veng DH for most of this expansion. Ele shaman before that since Wrath. She is really liking the resto druid and wants to look at raiding as heals. She does not have her AotC yet, but she is one heck of a tank, and getting there on the druid! Not sure if she'll transfer the DH (is that even possible?) or if she's going to just go straight druid. We're trying to see what's out there first.

Next: Affliction Warlock. Doubt you'd get him to try anything else, we've tried He's our favorite goblin/warlock in the whole world. And he knows his stuff! RL keeps him busy (he's a nurse) so I'd have to double check his availability again but pretty sure Tues/Wed are his only available days.

Me & the Druid/DH, our time is fairly well more open. I do have a son that is into karate and tournament season gets *really* hectic for us, but I can accommodate that by taking him to either the Tues or the Fri classes (Tourneys are only on Saturdays). Tuesdays are closer to home, but Fridays seem to be more productive in the adult class for him. Either way, I just need to make a decision "Soonish".

I am not looking to server xfer until next week (once a month pay here) and I believe the lock said the same thing (twice a month pay, it's a nursing thing I guess). But we are looking early! Mythic raiding would be okay, but none of us are really after that. Heroic is good enough. But ya know, with the right people and the right times, we're open to trying!! Skillsets are there, it's just the commitment needed and our experiences in the past have shown all 3 of us that while we're good at what we do and enjoy it, none of us can deal with the "elitist" mindset or be one of them. My thing I've always said is "I'm too old and too much of a mom to deal with that kinda attitude. I'd probably wanna smack half of em on their backside by the time we were done" LOL (and only half joking there.."save the drama for your mama, and I'm not yer mama!")

RL stuff: I am the oldest, at 46. Lock is mid 30's, and the druid/DH is my "baby sister from another mister" at 29. We're a mixture of different time zones, with me & the lock living in Central (just one state apart) and the druid/DH living in Eastern. As the lock has pretty much a set schedule, we are deferring to his availability over ours, I wasn't joking when I said we travel as a pack! We've just been friends for so long now, we don't leave each other behind. Not server-wise or guild wise.
Offending any of us is pretty hard to do, but none of us enjoy drama at all. Been there done that where we are currently, and..yeah, no thanks. Pass. I am still an officer in the guild on Eitrigg, but I just no longer desire to be on that server at all, and the feeling is shared amongst all 3 of us. All I would ever ask for personally is, if it's illegal in 50 states, I don't wanna hear it on Discord. I have a twisted sense of humor to beat all, but some things are just off-limits and NOT funny, ya know?

Anywho, send me a DM here, or whisper me on Fuzzyudders in game. My priests name is the same as my user name here, just the last A is ASCII and the alt code is.. 160. I'm hoping to change that alt code to a regular a during server xfer, but we'll see as that's been my hunter's name since BC.
thanks for reading!
Tali