Deleted

Angry Rant - Johanna

Anyone else here who thinks that placing almost all the survivability talents in one tier is dumb as fuck?
    She barely does any dmg, she barely used to make any difference damage-wise before the rework and now she is utter shit.
    They fucked the falling sword ult, they fucked the Indestructible talent as well. She is mana hungry as always.
    They have added some talents that have a good synergy with Shield Glare (mainly Storm Shield) but everything else is SHIT.
    So instead of making her diverse build-wise Blizzard just destroyed her. I don't think that she is a good main tank anymore.
    That was the tank I used to play the most since she was launched. And yeah - I get it, every hero is going to go through a rework sooner or later.
    But there are other champions that really need some sugar here man... A tank that has a winrate of 48-49 % is not a priority ffs!
    And here is the Developer Comment about these changes:

To her credit, Johanna has not needed many changes since she was first released into the Nexus. Her talent pick and win rates have been fair compared to most heroes, and she has almost always had a place in the meta. While she is not in dire need of changes, we saw an opportunity to spruce up her talent tree and give her some more interesting options to choose from on various tiers.

Wtf?!!
    I am really sorry for the angry rant, for my bad English, for the F-bombs but I had to see if anyone else thinks that Blizzard made a mess here.
    If anyone thinks that the rework is ok - please share your builds.
    God damn I am mad...

hilarious this comes a short while after the discussion on how to use Johanna effectively here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-see-in-League

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, heroes (especially tanks) aren't only measured by their damage and survivability. She still have night impenetrable defense (but you have to be more careful with it now, since your D is not free get out of jail card anymore), she still pressures with her damage, she still brings fuckton of CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You know, heroes (especially tanks) aren't only measured by their damage and survivability. She still have night impenetrable defense (but you have to be more careful with it now, since your D is not free get out of jail card anymore), she still pressures with her damage, she still brings fuckton of CC.
    My issue is not that. It's that her playstyle has completely changed. In order for me to learn that, I need to unlearn what 300 games have taught me. I'd rather just play something else to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe..._johanna_rant/

10+ Year Old Account
    She's not QUITE as bad as my initial shock made me think she was, but she is still fucking terrible in comparison to her former state.

My only hope is that my tinfoil hat theory was correct, and they nerfed her because her tanking kit was TOO good, and they wanted to put in a new tank with a playstyle similar to her old one. Fingers crossed we'll see a solid tank being added to the game soon.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    hilarious this comes a short while after the discussion on how to use Johanna effectively
    What is hilarious is that the linked post was made on the 24th. 3 days before Johanna's rework was released officially and it was made about how to play her and use her CDs in general. It was not related to the new talent tree. I know how to and when to. It does not change the fact that she melts now when focused. And yeah - that's right, ppl do focus her now just because it makes sense to since she can't deal with the damage. What is even more hilarious is that I have won most of my games after the rework with the exception of the first 3 when I wanted to see how the new talents
    are performing. That does not change the fact that she is not an all around / full tank anymore. What is even more hilarious is that the post with the highest upvotes on reddit is about her and how the rework nuked her. But hey - I guess I am completely wrong about this one. So yeah, entertain yourself. It's cool, mate.

Btw Blizzard should stop with the ''first tier is for defence, second tier is for cc, third tier is for damage''.
    That approach is lazy and boring.

- - - Updated - - -

She can STILL perform well but this is not the Johanna that I've enjoyed for the past 2 years. And I don't like that new playstyle, it simply does not feel as efficient as the old Jo. Regarding your tinfoil hat theory - it is possible that the suspected firebat release is a tank. Maybe his kit is somewhat similar, I just can't see how. Well BLizzard can always surprise us But it would still be unfair to all the people who have played Johanna.

Deleted
    hilarious this comes a short while after the discussion on how to use Johanna effectively
    What is hilarious is that the linked post was made on the 24th. 3 days before Johanna's rework was released officially and it was made about how to play her and use her CDs in general. It was not related to the new talent tree. I know how to and when to. It does not change the fact that she melts now when focused. And yeah - that's right, ppl do focus her now just because it makes sense to since she can't deal with the damage. What is even more hilarious is that I have won most of my games after the rework with the exception of the first 3 when I wanted to see how the new talents
    are performing. That does not change the fact that she is not an all around / full tank anymore. What is even more hilarious is that the post with the highest upvotes on reddit is about her and how the rework nuked her. But hey - I guess I am completely wrong about this one. So yeah, entertain yourself. It's cool, mate.

Btw Blizzard should stop with the ''first tier is for defence, second tier is for cc, third tier is for damage''.

Deleted

Deleted
    hilarious this comes a short while after the discussion on how to use Johanna effectively here