10+ Year Old Account

I screwed up the secret artifact skin

Hi everyone.
    So I seldom use my mage. I've read somewhere that you can get ported to Frostfire Ridge when you use your portals if you pick them as an advancement.
    Some days ago I took the Highmountain portal and it took me to Frostfire. I was like "Ugggh I said HIGHMOUNTAIN" and pressed the pad to teleport back. I realized my mistake soon after.
    Do I need to wait for another random chance? Or am I screwed?

You have to wait for another random chance unfortunately. Luckily the proc rate on hidden skins is not too bad anymore so it shouldn't take too long to get one.

Hahahaha I did the exact same thing a few weeks ago. I realized my mistake after I looked to see if it was a reported "bug". I got it a day or two later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whew, maybe it isn't so bad then ahah

Yeah you'll get it back eventually. At least it's not like outlaw rogue with thunderfury where I chose the wrong dialogue option and now have to wait for 14 hours of in game time before trying again (wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't my alt...)

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTSleepy View Post
    Yeah you'll get it back eventually. At least it's not like outlaw rogue with thunderfury where I chose the wrong dialogue option and now have to wait for 14 hours of in game time before trying again (wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't my alt...)
    Wait; like 14 hours of /played? Or just 14 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    You have to wait for another random chance unfortunately. Luckily the proc rate on hidden skins is not too bad anymore so it shouldn't take too long to get one.
    I leveled my Mage to 110 in January. Got the hidden skin proc just a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SGTSleepy View Post
    Or you could queue for pvp skirmish and leave immediately thus removing "angry dragon" debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Wait; like 14 hours of /played? Or just 14 hours.
    14 hours of played time. When it's an alt and you don't play it much, it can take a while to hit that mark.

Did the same, facepalmed when I was going to report the "bug" and found out what it actually was. Took me about 2 months to get another chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Or you could queue for pvp skirmish and leave immediately thus removing "angry dragon" debuff.
    dude this is amazing. thank you! i had no idea!