KUI Nameplates stacking

Hi guys,

I use KUI Nameplates and I want them to stack in a special way. Right now they stack on each healthbar, that means if debuffs are casted on the targets, the debuffs overlap. I saw on twitch that someone had it configured in a way, that the health bars stacked above the debuffs. That means that ne healthbar of a 2nd target was above the debuffs of the fist target. I hope you understand how i mean that. Does anyone know how I can make it work like that ? so that actually nothing overlaps at all, neither healthbars nor debuffs. thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Try going into the interface options, under names. Bottom left, it should have a drop-down menu called Nameplay Motion Type. Try swapping it from to "Stacking Nameplates" instead of "Overlapping Nameplates" and see if that does what you want

Actually, the health plates stack. So without Dots or anything they won't overlap. However, as soon as I begin dotting multiple targets, the dots will overlap.

Here is a picture what I mean : http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1507140877.png

What I would love to have is, that the bars begin over the dots and not over the bars ; I hope that makes sense some how.

I figured it out by myself, thanks anyway
    Last edited by fndrx; 2017-10-04 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fndrx View Post
    I figured it out by myself, thanks anyway
    What's your solution?

You need the addon advanced interface options. In that addon you will find a CV-browser. There you can search for "nameplateOverlap" , you will find "nameplateOverlapH" and "nameplateOverlapH". V and H stand for vertical and horizontal respectively. Since I wanted to increase the vertical distance between health bars, I just upped the value until the size of the dots fitted in.
    Last edited by fndrx; 2017-10-05 at 04:48 PM.