Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Fok the new OP Talent

IF your Mastery and Crit value is high enough fok replace mut as cpbuilder because of our trait poison knives. (and lower energy costs)

for some data use this Website:
    https://www.herodamage.com/rogue/

here is an example:

https://www.herodamage.com/rogue/rel...le-bracers-fok

wait the Hotfixes before Change your relics!

This would be my dreamhotfix:
    Mutilate
    40 Energy
    Melee Range
    Instant
    Requires Rogue (Assassination)
    Requires level 40
    Requires Daggers
    Attack with both weapons, dealing a total of (360% + 360%) Physical damage.
    When you strike from behind, infect the target with Poison Wound dealing 150% of your Mutilate damage as Naturdamage over 10 seconds (Scales with Mastery)
    Awards 2 combo point.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ti&sh=c7b83cdc
    Last edited by mmoc559b149c56; 2017-12-20 at 04:52 AM.

This seems a little bizzare and I don't think it would be wise to find three poison knives relics for a gimmick that could potentially be fixed.

Deleted
    yes thats why i said u have to wait, but right now this is the case on live Servers

Deleted
    Gud class

Now wait for them to nerf FoK and dont compensate us otherwise

Deleted
    come on Boys dont let this unseen!

Deleted
    What is "high enough", though? 200% mastery isn't hard nor easy to achieve, but at what point does it balance with crit?

I wonder what the stat value of mastery is with this playstyle

Now they gonna nerf fok and we gonna be even more useless in aoe. Great fun.

Hopefully they nerf this ASAP, cause this is a pretty clear example of degenerate gameplay. But hopefully they also do it in a smart way. Having Poison Knives only trigger when hitting 2+ enemies (like Shuriken Combo) would be an obvious one. A straight nerf to PK would just further reduce Assassination's already sad AoE.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like stuff like this always happens late into the expansion x)
    Pretty weird

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Hopefully they nerf this ASAP.
    Or they could buff Assassination's sad, sad everything instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggit View Post
    Or they could buff Assassination's sad, sad everything instead.
    It's within 20k of Sub on virtually every ST fight.

And for AoE, well, I don't know what to say. Fixing Sin AoE would require a complete overhaul at this point. Something like gutting Poison Bomb to do 1/4 damage, but making it an on-use with charges. Or talents for bleed spread/multidotting, or even something like Crimson Tempest. Knowing Blizzard, there's no chance of any sort of fundamental changes until 8.0.
    Last edited by Won7on; 2017-12-21 at 06:58 AM.

Deleted
    They could increase the FoK energy cost from 35 to 45. This would not be an issue in AoE situations and would reduce both the effect and the combo point generation so that Mutilate would be better in single target situations. A slight buff of Balanced Blades could also help getting Mutilate a better choice in single target situations by increasing its CP generation. A combination of both could also be better.

A straight nerf to PK would just further reduce Assassination's already sad AoE.
    Actually, this is the first time Assassination has a decent AoE since Legion launch. I can easily compete with Fury Warriors and Death Knights on Antoran High Command, while our AoE was nearly non-existent during ToS... NH... EN...

what the fok

Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    Actually, this is the first time Assassination has a decent AoE since Legion launch. I can easily compete with Fury Warriors and Death Knights on Antoran High Command, while our AoE was nearly non-existent during ToS... NH... EN...
    Not only since Legion launch. I've mained sin in cata, mop and wod and the only thing I ever hated was our AOE damage. I could be only OK if I did my best (multi-dotting and so on), while other classes did more damage with simple and hard-to-fuck-up rotations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    what the fok
    I am cooking in my Wok

Hopefully they nerf this ASAP, cause this is a pretty clear example of degenerate gameplay.
    Sort of reminds me of that time in WotLK when we had to keep 3 daggers and constantly switch them during fights to get the highest dps, as far as degenerate gameplay goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

please stop exaggerating/lying

I love when people use personal anecdotes to try and make a point, when readily available data says otherwise: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2070

"I beat a Fury Warrior on AoE, surely this means this statistical analysis of hundreds of logs is irrelevant!"

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    what the fok
    your pic is gorgeous is that u irl?