10+ Year Old Account

What legendaries should I be aiming for going into Antitrust?

Hi all,

My warrior is still fairly new and as such I'm slowly grinding through getting all the relevant legendaries. I was lucky enough to be gifted arms helm and execute ring by the gods so I could actually play my warrior in raid and have since gotten the ww belt, class ring, fury legs, move speed boots and prydaz. As I'm not sure what we're likely to be playing yet, I was wondering what my best course of action is regarding what legendaries to aim for
    Am I better off continuing to try and get the fury helm or should i try and pick up arms gloves since the helm will be useless once we drop T20 4pc?

Cheers.

Edit: RIP me autocorrect in the title

Fury Helm is not one of the preferred legendaries for Antorus. However, you could still aim for it as things might change in the meantime, since you already have the bis leggos for Arms. As for Arms gloves, well it's not really a great legendary and you could basically use any other legendary. Fury Helm on the other hand is much more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    Fury Helm is not one of the preferred legendaries for Antorus. However, you could still aim for it as things might change in the meantime, since you already have the bis leggos for Arms. As for Arms gloves, well it's not really a great legendary and you could basically use any other legendary. Fury Helm on the other hand is much more powerful.
    I think you meant arms helm in your first sentence.

But yeah for fury you'll want helm, pants and ww belt. Cloak + helm also isn't bad for ST but pants and helm are preferred. People use pants or helm with belt but it really comes down to what setup Sims higher for your gearset. I prefer pants and belt for aoe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urayamashii View Post
    I think you meant arms helm in your first sentence.

But yeah for fury you'll want helm, pants and ww belt. Cloak + helm also isn't bad for ST but pants and helm are preferred. People use pants or helm with belt but it really comes down to what setup Sims higher for your gearset. I prefer pants and belt for aoe.
    He's asking for advice towards Antorus, not ToS right now. So he wasn't wrong. Class Ring + Pants are currently the setup for Fury in Antorus with T21.

He's also not wrong with the Arms helm not being in the lineup, since without T20, it's usage and buff uptime are going to go down a bit, letting other leggos catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    He's asking for advice towards Antorus, not ToS right now. So he wasn't wrong. Class Ring + Pants are currently the setup for Fury in Antorus with T21.

He's also not wrong with the Arms helm not being in the lineup, since without T20, it's usage and buff uptime are going to go down a bit, letting other leggos catch up.
    And I was replying to Antorus, not ToS right now. I just quoted for typo clarification. Sure class ring might be good considering T21 interaction, but if execute phases are short this might change later down the line. Helm still gets you to 100 rage quicker for rampage than without and it's good for 100% of the fight rather than 20%. It'll probably be close.

And I was replying to Antorus, not ToS right now. I just quoted for typo clarification. Sure class ring might be good considering T21 interaction, but if execute phases are short this might change later down the line. Helm still gets you to 100 rage quicker for rampage than without and it's good for 100% of the fight rather than 20%. It'll probably be close.
    He is right, helm won't be best for antorus as itemization for T21 favors set item.

Was referring to Archimitros posts on this subject. He's stated that we won't be using Fury helm as Rampage legs and Soul of the Battlelord will be preferred legendaries for T21.

I get what you're saying about pre-20% DPS and Helm being more important. I'd probably say stick with Helm until progression gets you closer to execute phase and then switch, however simulations may disagree.

If the class ring ends up being better then sweet. I don't have to farm for a ring and can have a bit more flexibility with tier slots.