Will you get Destiny 2 on PC?

I'm pretty hyped for it, so count me in! Beta played amazing even on potato PCs.

Think it will do fairly well as its also on battle.net

Why is that new accounts can post topics? Seriously.

Destiny megathread or thread already about the PC version.

^

Why is it that you're so salty and being an elitist on a message board? My b that I don't remember my old account which is older than yours and I don't spend every second on here with 13,000+ posts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luv1290 View Post
    ^

Why is it that you're so salty and being an elitist on a message board? My b that I don't remember my old account which is older than yours and I don't spend every second on here with 13,000+ posts
    Regardless, you should have posted this in the threads unholytestament linked. If your account is 'so old', you should've known that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Regardless, you should have posted this in the threads unholytestament linked. If your account is 'so old', you should've known that.
    Neither of the threads relate to the question I asked. The first megathread is mostly about a bunch of people who are already playing the game(so spoilers) and the second thread is about players who double dipped on the console version. Thus, i created a new thread because its a completely different question.

I mean thats only an average of like 5 posts a day when you consider how long that account has existed.

Imagine the point was there was already a megathread for destiny and it didn't need another. Though if what you wanted to talk about was this topic specifically it'd be difficult to do so in the other thread since those people are already carrying on their usual convos. Meh.

I already bought it, when it was originally announced I was kinda sad it was exclusive because I just have a PC and I would have liked to give it a go as it sounded interesting. Think it might have worked out well because the devs apparently spent all of destiny 1 just trying to figure out what they wanted the game to be and what was right for them and destiny 2 is the product of them going through those motions in destiny 1.

I didn't get the chance to play the beta but I'll see how it goes. Not super hyped or anything, but I'll give it a go and see if I enjoy myself.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Neither of the threads relate to the question I asked. The first megathread is mostly about a bunch of people who are already playing the game(so spoilers) and the second thread is about players who double dipped on the console version. Thus, i created a new thread because its a completely different question.
    First rule, son: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-20-Aug-2013
    Only one topic per game
    It can get really messy if the board has 5 different Runescape threads. Use the search tool and post in an existing topic if you wan't to add something, rather than making a new one. There is a handy directory of Megathreads here.

In the event that you missed an existing thread, the new topic may be closed or merged with the other.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    First rule, son:
    Like I said son, megathread has spoilers for people not playing the game. No one wants to read about a raid they haven't seen or stepped foot in yet.

Maybe you should follow the rules and stop shitposting because you have nothing better to do

Like I said son, megathread has spoilers for people not playing the game. No one wants to read about a raid they haven't seen or stepped foot in yet.

Maybe you should follow the rules and stop shitposting because you have nothing better to do
    Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's against the rules, champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I tend to keep away from bad games.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I mean thats only an average of like 5 posts a day when you consider how long that account has existed.

Imagine the point was there was already a megathread for destiny and it didn't need another. Though if what you wanted to talk about was this topic specifically it'd be difficult to do so in the other thread since those people are already carrying on their usual convos. Meh.

I already bought it, when it was originally announced I was kinda sad it was exclusive because I just have a PC and I would have liked to give it a go as it sounded interesting. Think it might have worked out well because the devs apparently spent all of destiny 1 just trying to figure out what they wanted the game to be and what was right for them and destiny 2 is the product of them going through those motions in destiny 1.

I didn't get the chance to play the beta but I'll see how it goes. Not super hyped or anything, but I'll give it a go and see if I enjoy myself.

Beta played pretty good. The gunplay is what was so fun about it :P

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    If you've been posting here a while you should know that megathreads are filled with the same people who buy every new game that comes out and act like they're the authority on the game while having the same circle jerk arguments forever and its very difficult to actually have a conversation about any specific topic in them.

Not to mention avoiding spoilers or other info.

Beta played pretty good. The gunplay is what was so fun about it :P
    Yeah I've been watching some twitch streams and looked a bit up before I pulled the trigger (heh) and the game play + another loot treadmill sounds pretty fun right about now.

Also word to the wise, you choose how the thread goes. You can focus on the posts that add to the topic, or you can focus on the other posts. But whatever you respond to is what the thread will be full of.

What a horrible discussion; callow OP that denies his ignorance and worse even, the white-knights that feel they have some power of authority due to their post count.

You guys should really calm down.

Anyway, hell no I'm not going to play D2. Ew, it's the two worst theme's out ther: Sci-fi and MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    What a horrible discussion; callow OP that denies his ignorance and worse even, the white-knights that feel they have some power of authority due to their post count.

Anyway, hell no I'm not going to play D2. Ew, it's the two worst theme's out ther: Sci-fi and MMO.
    Sci-Fi is actually a good theme but okay
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Confirmed for shit taste. The power of authority granted to me by my massive post count says everyone can ignore you.

it's the two worst theme's out ther: Sci-fi and MMO.
    *looks at comment*

*looks at website name*

*looks back at comment*

*looks into camera*