Deleted

Taking this Show on the Road

Darkmoon Faire is live once more and I'm still having problems with getting this achievement. More precisely, the Guitarist part of the said achievement. I've been doing everything listed on wowhead as relevant, along with some of my own tactics and nothing seems to work. I've done it probably around 30 times last time DMF was up and got all part of the achievement but the Guitarist one (the easiest one imo).

Anyone knows if this achievement is bugged or am I missing something/doing something wrong?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    Darkmoon Faire is live once more and I'm still having problems with getting this achievement. More precisely, the Guitarist part of the said achievement. I've been doing everything listed on wowhead as relevant, along with some of my own tactics and nothing seems to work. I've done it probably around 30 times last time DMF was up and got all part of the achievement but the Guitarist one (the easiest one imo).

Anyone knows if this achievement is bugged or am I missing something/doing something wrong?
    I tried to finish mine last event and there was a handful of times no one was awarded any role, so I suspected maybe bugged.

Just tried now and got a role now wasn't trying so idk. :/
    Last edited by Mymori; 2017-10-01 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    Just did it. Apparently, you need not to be in a raid group.