Thread: Attack Torb :/

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well maining Widow is punishable offence, so I suppose Torb would apply too.

Well deserved haha
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Deleted
    But at the end of the day it's not about how well you play torb or how viable he could be. You more likely to win by switching and having 5 happy team mates than being a stubborn ass and having 5 pissed off ones

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Read lahis and the one percent's post ur ban is coming soon as you rack up them reports.

This feels like trying to explain to a 5yr old why plug sockets ain't for fingers.

You can play attack torb with as much imagination as you want but the simple fact is there's nothing torb can do on attack that outher heros can't do better that's why no one takes him on attack and why people get pissy when you take him. You are occupying the spot of a better hero for that situation and not having synergy with your team. Gold medals don't mean shit without context I once got a eliminate, dmg and healing gold on mercy dosent mean I'm good at mercy. Just means the rest of your team is getting shafted. Probly by something you could have counted if you had switched.

But it dosent matter you have 2 examples now of people being band for it so feel free to keep doing it ur nit my Sr bracket so I won't have to deal with your trolling
    There you go again you cant provide any evidence to support your claim and still haven't demonstrated why torb is bad on attack you just said he is. Your no worse than saying the tooth fairy exists because i said so. What part of " or staying silent in voice chat" are you not getting i don't have to communicate with the team it explicitly states that.

So if I'm playing attack torb i have 3 golds in damage, elims, objective kills and have won the objective that is still reportable as trolling or throwing to you? Or do you need some special context that magically negates that. You keep saying i will be banned and silenced but i never have been so how can u be so sure?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfluff View Post
    There you go again you cant provide any evidence to support your claim and still haven't demonstrated why torb is bad on attack you just said he is. Your no worse than saying the tooth fairy exists because i said so. What part of " or staying silent in voice chat" are you not getting i don't have to communicate with the team it explicitly states that.

So if I'm playing attack torb i have 3 golds in damage, elims, objective kills and have won the objective that is still reportable as trolling or throwing to you? Or do you need some special context that magically negates that. You keep saying i will be banned and silenced but i never have been so how can u be so sure?
    Read lahis and the one's post dumdum

- - - Updated - - -

If you actually read the replys to your own Damned thread you would see plenty of arguments from me and outher why torb is bad on attack you will also see 2 cases of people being banned now stop being a petulant ass hole

i have read lahis post yes i play other characters in comp not just torb in attack so i wont be silenced or banned. Blizzard can see on my account the hours i have played on other characters so that's why i haven't been banned or silenced, i guess.

Deleted
    i have read lahis post yes i play other characters in comp not just torb in attack so i wont be silenced or banned. Blizzard can see on my account the hours i have played on other characters so that's why i haven't been banned or silenced, i guess.
    Mostlikly it's luck. Or they need a pattern of it happening befor they ban you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is playing torb in attack a reportable offence I'm really scared COs 6 pple reported for me for playing him and I don't want to get banned also if I refuse to switch will I get banned. Also does blizzard voice record games because some guy told me to suck his dick and said my mum is a fat whore these are not nice things can I report him for this ? I feel like I'm being constantly abused and this upsets me
    No, it shouldn't be reportable, and it if it - it is wrong.

Torb as attack is fun as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Mostlikly it's luck. Or they need a pattern of it happening befor they ban you.
    Is a pattern of 6months not long enough or do they need more time? Or it may be the case that I'm playing well within the rules and all the empty threats and reports have come to nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, it shouldn't be reportable, and it if it - it is wrong.

Torb as attack is fun as well.
    Team game, play with 5 friends who will tolerate your bullshit or go play a single player game.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is playing torb in attack a reportable offence I'm really scared COs 6 pple reported for me for playing him and I don't want to get banned also if I refuse to switch will I get banned. Also does blizzard voice record games because some guy told me to suck his dick and said my mum is a fat whore these are not nice things can I report him for this ? I feel like I'm being constantly abused and this upsets me
    Can't tell if this is b8 or not.

Deleted
    Is a pattern of 6months not long enough or do they need more time? Or it may be the case that I'm playing well within the rules and all the empty threats and reports have come to nothing
    Or they get thousands of reports a day a poor team play in bronze isn't high on the list of complaints to look into

- - - Updated - - -

Either way as you can tell from most of the replys to this thread being rather negative toward you I'd highly recommend playing what your team needs not just what you want.

As put a while ago no matter if all the arguments the people in this thread have made about why you shouldn't attack torb are wrong. 5 happy team mates are still more likely to win than 5 pissed off ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Team game, play with 5 friends who will tolerate your bullshit or go play a single player game.
    Team game, play with your strongest attributes. A Torb on attack can be quite useful if the right map is for it. Go play a single player game if it can't be handled.

Normally the speech is, play with your friends if you can't handle random things to happen in a random competitive match.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Team game, play with your strongest attributes. A Torb on attack can be quite useful if the right map is for it. Go play a single player game if it can't be handled.

Normally the speech is, play with your friends if you can't handle random things to happen in a random competitive match.
    Well, Blizzard's official stance on the argument has already been posted, so apparently they disagree with your sentiment.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Read lahis and the one's post dumdum

- - - Updated - - -

If you actually read the replys to your own Damned thread you would see plenty of arguments from me and outher why torb is bad on attack you will also see 2 cases of people being banned now stop being a petulant ass hole
    "dum dum, stop being a petulant ass hole" I can see you control your emotions very well you know in overwatch this is a reportable offense for verbal abuse I could type the rule out for you but as you don't like reading and understanding rules I feel it would be a waste of my finger pushing. I'm not sure what the rules are here on mmo champ but would it possible for you to not take things so personal you have to name call.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Well, Blizzard's official stance on the argument has already been posted, so apparently they disagree with your sentiment.
    Yea op is dicing close to a ban after reading the Redit post the cases are similar, all I can think is u need enough reports befor blizz looks at it or he's low rank and they don't care down there / prioritise teamwork complaints lower for down there, or he's just been lucky ( happens had a mate who speed hacked in wow and got away with it for years and years till blizz fixed the hole that let him do still plays now and never had a ban)

- - - Updated - - -

"dum dum, stop being a petulant ass hole" I can see you control your emotions very well you know in overwatch this is a reportable offense for verbal abuse I could type the rule out for you but as you don't like reading and understanding rules I feel it would be a waste of my finger pushing. I'm not sure what the rules are here on mmo champ but would it possible for you to not take things so personal you have to name call.
    Yea well not reading all of my posts befor replying is as irritating as some one taking bastion on attack.... Wait I see a correlation

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    playing torjb in attack isn't trolling? even bastion can work 'better', also still trolling
    and how exactly u playing torb in attack ? putting new turret every 0.5 sec of moving ? put it on top of payload ? or u were trying to compete on a point ?
    depend on map, torb for attack can be seriously trolling

what ability/tool in his kit exactly helps u attack a point ? this is like picking symmetra for 'healing'
    if he is on def i can understand but on attack wtf can he do ? wait for rein shield to build a turret, upgrade it, then after they move for 0.5 sec build new turret ? can u fit a torb in attack in Voskaya for example (in defense he can be pita but attack ?)
    Hanzo has reputation that most ppl who play him suck, but hanzo can actually fit in attack or defense, torb however doesn't even have the option to work in assault on fixed point, he can't, his toolkit doesn't help him at all
    I've seen attack Torb work multiple times. Is it ideal? Not really. Is it trolling? No. Playing attack Torb is trolling just like picking Mei, Hanzo, Widow, or Sym is trolling. They are characters perceived to be terrible because there are others with much better toolkits that (usually) help the team more.
    Bottom line, picking a character your team doesn't like does not mean you are trolling your team.

Deleted
    It's not a bannable offense and if you actually manages to get banned for it well I'm impressed. Picking a hero like Torb on attack and not managing to accomplish anything with him should be counted as griefing and should lead to season bans if it happens regularly.

Don't play competitive if you're not willing to pick the most optimal comp for that game.

Or they get thousands of reports a day a poor team play in bronze isn't high on the list of complaints to look into

- - - Updated - - -

Either way as you can tell from most of the replys to this thread being rather negative toward you I'd highly recommend playing what your team needs not just what you want.

As put a while ago no matter if all the arguments the people in this thread have made about why you shouldn't attack torb are wrong. 5 happy team mates are still more likely to win than 5 pissed off ones
    I play in platinum I ranked up to 2600 with my torbjorn skills. Once again you assume I'm in bronze Im guessing you try to mock me somehow belittle me which is a running theme through out ure posts not that playing any bracket is to be frowned upon ofc . Do you work for the blizzard report team? how do you know what complaints they take seriously? From the amount of abuse I get I must get aleast 100 reports a week and I have not received a single iota of attention from blizzard about it I guess I'm just "lucky"

"Either way as you can tell from most of the replys to this thread being rather negative toward you I'd highly recommend playing what your team needs not just what you want" - Is this another threat? as I have said before who decides what the team needs?

"As put a while ago no matter if all the arguments the people in this thread have made about why you shouldn't attack torb are wrong. 5 happy team mates are still more likely to win than 5 pissed off ones " Maybe computer games arnt for you if you get pissed off easily. overwatch is a GAME to relax in if your angry pissed off and salty It maybe best for ones personal well being to not play them just a thought

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I've seen attack Torb work multiple times. Is it ideal? Not really. Is it trolling? No. Playing attack Torb is trolling just like picking Mei, Hanzo, Widow, or Sym is trolling. They are characters perceived to be terrible because there are others with much better toolkits that (usually) help the team more.
    Bottom line, picking a character your team doesn't like does not mean you are trolling your team.
    Blizzard says it is aparantly

- - - Updated - - -

I play in platinum I ranked up to 2600 with my torbjorn skills. Once again you assume I'm in bronze Im guessing you try to mock me somehow belittle me which is a running theme through out ure posts not that playing any bracket is to be frowned upon ofc . Do you work for the blizzard report team? how do you know what complaints they take seriously? From the amount of abuse I get I must get aleast 100 reports a week and I have not received a single iota of attention from blizzard about it I guess I'm just "lucky"

"Either way as you can tell from most of the replys to this thread being rather negative toward you I'd highly recommend playing what your team needs not just what you want" - Is this another threat? as I have said before who decides what the team needs?

"As put a while ago no matter if all the arguments the people in this thread have made about why you shouldn't attack torb are wrong. 5 happy team mates are still more likely to win than 5 pissed off ones " Maybe computer games arnt for you if you get pissed off easily. overwatch is a GAME to relax in if your angry pissed off and salty It maybe best for ones personal well being to not play them just a thought
    Again not reading my posts and you wonder why I don't like you ( seems to be common from what you say)

The team decides what the team needs together befor the games Mabie if you didn't wind you team up you might witness proper picking instead of a pre phase of getting insulted

Overwatch is a competitive game if I want to relax I'd play candy crush or some shit. It's people like you that make people angry and salty but you so high and mighty you don't see you are the problem and the cause of so much anger take you out of any one of the salty teams you seem to be so unlucky to be matched with and you will see them play friendly and well.

If your getting so many complaints Mabie just Mabie it's your fault not there's. Do you know how many games I've had with a salty team about 3 in the whole of my time playing and each time it was due to an instant lock on a sub optimal char and they refused to switch and it wasn't even me that said anything the rest of the team did and guess what we got tilted and lost.

Blizzard says it is aparantly
    So how tripconn do you square that statement with one of there official rules

POOR TEAMWORK IS NOT:
    PLAYING A HERO THAT IS NOT CONSIDERED OPTIMAL BY THE COMMUNITY OR STAYING SILENT IN TEAM VOICE CHAT.

Explain