Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Developer Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas

Muse Live at BlizzCon 2017

Developer Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas
    WatcherDev is back again to answer some more player questions!

Hm. Nothing about the updated warlock animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Good to have confirmation that the Mage Tower Artifact Weapon appearances are a limited-time thing.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay for the whistle being account wide.... Soon™.

10+ Year Old Account
    Artifact Appearances
    No new updates on artifact appearances after Legion. You will still be able to unlock all of the appearances later, except for the Mage Tower and Mythic +15 appearances.
    The same rules apply to the Druid forms.
    -> Same rules apply to Druids, means You will be able to unlock them or NOT after Legion ?

15+ Year Old Account
    So, legendary tokens might turn out great, or a giant fuck up.

Either its 100% random, most likely this one
    Or, random legendaries based on ur other lvl 110 characters

Cant wait to get leg tokens for classes i play and have no intention of playing, cant wait for forum threads about it

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy... More Sylvanas and Greymae

The worst aspect of both factions. I can't wait for more of their shenanigans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Artifact Appearances
    No new updates on artifact appearances after Legion. You will still be able to unlock all of the appearances later, except for the Mage Tower and Mythic +15 appearances.
    The same rules apply to the Druid forms.
    -> Same rules apply to Druids, means You will be able to unlock them or NOT after Legion ?
    Unlock them after Legion except the Mage Tower And Mythic +15 appearances.

wow cherry picked questions as usual nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Server merges coming again. (soon)

Nazak will come around again soon.....fan fucking tastic response Ion. THe boss has literally spawned once in over a year and that's all there is to say about it when you tie a rank 3 recipe behind it....

Yay! Sylvanas and Greymae!! YAY! YAY! I LOOOOOVVVVVvvveeee Sylvanas and her story, how she become evil and stuff! :P

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Progression is one of the main parts of the game. It is less exciting when you are killing a boss on farm over and over and there is zero chance that you could get something that is an upgrade.

Random distribution of legendary items isn't a problem. There is something cool about not having the ability to choose a specific legendary from a list. Each person may have a different legendary, but those should be good in some different situations.
    rofl

Random distribution of legendary items statement directly contradicts the Progression statement made just before. People are forced to farm to get their legendaries.

And to try to claim that a utility legendary is just as good as a non-utility legendary is simply disingenuous.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    RNG or GTFO the game (c) Blizzard's answer.

Ion Hazzikostas is fucking retarded.

Deleted
    "If data externally makes things look imbalanced, but internally the data shows everything is balanced, players will only have access to the external data and think things aren't balance."

Daydreaming vs reality....I love when Ion doing a Q&A and just prove the devs are far away from the real game and reality...

"The community perception of balance matters less than the internal data."

Yeah fuck real life logs....who cares?
    Last edited by mmoc133ea5993d; 2017-10-05 at 07:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    "If data externally makes things look imbalanced, but internally the data shows everything is balanced, players will only have access to the external data and think things aren't balance."

Daydreaming vs reality....I love when Ion doing a Q&A and just prove the devs are far away from the real game and reality...

Remember when Brewmasters where shit.. The Blizzard told people they were playing wrong?

Deleted
    Ion is spot on with the legendary system, I remember when I got norgannons shit treads for my fire mage, have not logged in on it since. Great system!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    rofl

Random distribution of legendary items statement directly contradicts the Progression statement made just before. People are forced to farm to get their legendaries.

And to try to claim that a utility legendary is just as good as a non-utility legendary is simply disingenuous.
    differences between lets say prydaz and your bis legendary are still very minimal, not to mention that prydaz has other useful factors like stayin alive in m15+

theres this problem however that a bunch of people only look at sims and see that X item does Y more damage, ergo every other legendary is totally useless
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post

That is actually a fault of the person transcribing the Q&A. Ion was saying the exact opposite and that internal data matters less than player perception because if people think a class/spec is bad, that is what will actually negatively impacts you.
    Last edited by Twilight Cultist; 2017-10-05 at 07:09 PM.