10+ Year Old Account

razakus chaingun shadowreaper anduin

https://hsreplay.net/replay/AB6MbSFvL88v7dsc6E8jT8

how can u even compete with this deck ?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    https://hsreplay.net/replay/AB6MbSFvL88v7dsc6E8jT8

Same as with any combo deck. Burn them down before they get their pieces to survive/in place to kill you.

If they don't get Raza and Anduin, then are are just stalling. If they have them on curve then they're very strong.

Remember they only have one of each key item, like 1 Dragonfire etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    I feel like someone named Proskill should be telling us, not asking us.

You kill him before it happens. Otherwise you can watch Anduin play with himself or just concede.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    according to vicious syndicate, it's a tier 3 deck. Come on!

I wouldn't complain if Raza's effect only effected the hero power in effect when played. Would let the deck do what it does now but doesnt let it get rolling so easily.

Anduin needs to cost 10.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just remove the mechanic of refreshing the hero power with every card played.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Just remove the mechanic of refreshing the hero power with every card played.
    and send back priest to a meme deck where they have always been.
    Might as well delete the class and have a 8 classes game at this point.
    Seriously, for the first time in the history of hearthstone, priest have a competitive deck. No, dragon priest was not competitive, barely playable.

I feel people only like pirate warrior and overload shaman.

this deck is hilarious, justicar basically doubled everyone's hero power, but for hunter's it's a dead card because it only gave 50% 3 damage to the enemy hero.

but this deck? it's 2 damage for 0 mana, often 10 damage to face or to minions for 0 mana.

the powercreep is off the scale, this is basically saying now that justicar is fine at like 6-10 damage per steady shot, to keep up with this priest deck.

issue is even if you know what their deck is, and do go in all rushing them down, sometimes they just have the exact answer's 1 out of 30 cards in their deck to counter you, and you've basically lost before he even does the combo, you cannot afford to sit there and "play around his 1/30 chance" you've just gotta go for it if he has SW:d for a big minion or dragonfire for a clear, oh well fuck me i lose "he needed exactly that card to win meme"

it's the same story with big priest, oh shit better rush you before you ress 5 lich king's but sometimes there's nothing you can do they just draw the answers or get the best rng, that is hearthstone in a nutshell but these decks for some reason are more annoying than pirate warr.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2017-10-25 at 02:56 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Seriously, for the first time in the history of hearthstone, priest have a competitive deck. No, dragon priest was not competitive, barely playable.

It's all just high-roller decks now. Not very entertaining to play or be up against these decks as they will either bomb spectacularly or tear you a new one.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    It's all just high-roller decks now. Not very entertaining to play or be up against these decks as they will either bomb spectacularly or tear you a new one.
    the thing about fun and entertainment, it's that everyone is unique and enjoy different things. You can't make a statement like it's not entertaining for anyone. because you don't know.

Beside, as i gain experience with the game and becomes better and better, i find that the RNG part of the game that everyone seems so up in arms about, is not that oppressing, and can be countered. Of course, there are game you have complete crap RNG but most game, it's how you can play your card, bluff your opponent and either stick to your gameplan or adapt to the situation that will dictate the outcome.

The moment i stopped blaming RNG and instead question my own plays, is the moment i started making giant progress all the way to legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post

Dragon priest was not tier 1, but it certainly wasn't anywhere near the point of being off the ladder radar as you make it to be.

However, I do agree that people need to stop complain and accept that sometimes you're going to have a class for a meta that beats a lot of the other classes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    this deck is hilarious, justicar basically doubled everyone's hero power, but for hunter's it's a dead card because it only gave 50% 3 damage to the enemy hero.

but this deck? it's 2 damage for 0 mana, often 10 damage to face or to minions for 0 mana.

the powercreep is off the scale, this is basically saying now that justicar is fine at like 6-10 damage per steady shot, to keep up with this priest deck.

issue is even if you know what their deck is, and do go in all rushing them down, sometimes they just have the exact answer's 1 out of 30 cards in their deck to counter you, and you've basically lost before he even does the combo, you cannot afford to sit there and "play around his 1/30 chance" you've just gotta go for it if he has SW:d for a big minion or dragonfire for a clear, oh well fuck me i lose "he needed exactly that card to win meme"

it's the same story with big priest, oh shit better rush you before you ress 5 lich king's but sometimes there's nothing you can do they just draw the answers or get the best rng, that is hearthstone in a nutshell but these decks for some reason are more annoying than pirate warr.
    Except that you're ignoring the point that it wouldn't be 10 damage for "0 mana". You need to play cards that cost mana in most cases in order to refresh the hero power, and priests aren't able to do the same amount of damage with their hero power every turn due to expending cards played from hand, which in turn dictates how much damage they truly will be able to do.

The combination of cards in the deck are powerful, but lets not grossly exaggerate what the hero power can actually accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Except that you're ignoring the point that it wouldn't be 10 damage for "0 mana". You need to play cards that cost mana in most cases in order to refresh the hero power, and priests aren't able to do the same amount of damage with their hero power every turn due to expending cards played from hand, which in turn dictates how much damage they truly will be able to do.

The combination of cards in the deck are powerful, but lets not grossly exaggerate what the hero power can actually accomplish.
    not really saw a game streamed the other day turn 1 10 damage turn 2 18 damage with the hero power.

a combo of velen+mind blast isn't too hard and is almost 1 turn kill lol, hunters hero power in comparison is hialriously weak, it's why hunter has vanished from the meta it cannot keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    not really saw a game streamed the other day turn 1 10 damage turn 2 18 damage with the hero power.

a combo of velen+mind blast isn't too hard and is almost 1 turn kill lol, hunters hero power in comparison is hialriously weak, it's why hunter has vanished from the meta it cannot keep up.
    Are we talking about Anduin DK or Velen OTK? You can't judge the typical power level of a DK combo when the damage is depending on and being inflated by an OTK combo in your second scenario.

Anecdotal...something something about one game on stream doing exceptionally well in an ideal situation... something something. Truth is most games I've played against priest typically had a lower damage output following their one big machine gun turret turn (now this is not saying that the big turn always happens on turn 1 following the Anduin turn, but priests can hold onto cards).

Hate to say it, but the reason hunter disappeared from the meta is not just because of priest. The class has only two ways to play (wannabe face hunter midrangey decks and the less often seen control oriented decks that have no real value in control warriors until they draw their one DK card). You could delete priest entirely right now and you would still have Evolve Shaman steamrolling hunter. Too many players have this gross perception of the game and priest, thinking that if priest were gone then their underplayed weak class would become viable. In most cases this is wrong, because there are still strong decks out there that are not Jade Druid and Razakus Priest, while they are still weaksauce classes on the flipside.