Page 1 of 3
LastLast

In Development: Junkrat, Hallow’s End, and More!

I loled when I saw those Haloween theme skins I can't wait! Must have them all!

Deleted
    That paper bag Gazlowe, a skin for the ages. Tempted to buy a few of the horses as well, but already got sooo many mounts...

10+ Year Old Account
    I may have to pick up the horse with the horse drawn on it's side XD. Too funny.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Well, Greymane just got one of the best skins in the game. Long overdue, but well worth the wait.

Aw, no Junkenstein skin? It would have been perfect for this!

You could tell me there was a mists of pandaria 2 expansion being developed for WoW and I wouldn't be as depressed as seeing more overwatch gay shit heroes introduced into hots. Fuck that game man, when people think heroes of blizzard the last thing they think about is fucking overwatch shit.

They definitly went for some more minimalstic skins this time around. I'm surprised they didn't throw TLV a bone and game them some slightly altered pyjama skin or something, might mean they're working on something for TLV, it has been like 3 years since their release. Still, most skins do look kinda cool, makes me wonder if they'll change up the lootbox system from the summer event since there are so many skins now, probably not though. The Greymane skin and horse mount are definirly 10/10, not sure if I wanna spend 4800 shards just for 1 tint of each of them though. T.T here's hoping they'll have a good bundle up.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Aw, no Junkenstein skin? It would have been perfect for this!
    I'm guessing it's because it'd cycle out after Hallow's End is over so it'd leave Junkrat with no available skins (except normal skin recolors, I guess). Maybe we'll get it next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    You could tell me there was a mists of pandaria 2 expansion being developed for WoW and I wouldn't be as depressed as seeing more overwatch gay shit heroes introduced into hots. Fuck that game man, when people think heroes of blizzard the last thing they think about is fucking overwatch shit.
    These are some of the worst opinions I've seen on this web site, good job.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

The horse skins are hilarious. But the spectral one is AMAZING.

I don't want to undersell the skins -- they're beyond amazing, and it's clear that the art team has fun just playing around and making cool things.

However, I am super excited for the Hallow's End event that sounds like is coming. I want to hear more about that. I am actually in the process of leveling all of my characters close to their next level. I'm doing this just in case there is a special Halloween box that comes out. It would be nice to play 71 games and get 71 boxes.

Did no one notice how greymane skins dance is "get schwifty' dance from rick and morty

I'll probably pick up one of the Valeera and Murky tints, and I'd like the spectral horse, maybe the Chromie just to give me a break from her default skin, the rest doesn't really appeal to me.

i really need the horse with the horse painted on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    yay another boring overwatch hero. wooo for heroes of overwatch.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I find the constant responses like the above more tiresome. Didn't people already get it out of their system weeks ago when it was actually declared?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I find the constant responses like the above more tiresome. Didn't people already get it out of their system weeks ago when it was actually declared?
    Five Warcraft heroes in a row? Haha that's great!

Two Overwatch heroes in a row making it 7 OW Characters out of 71 Heroes total? BAWWW HEROES OF OVERWATCH HNNNGH SO UNFAIR
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Time to get schwifty.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yay another boring overwatch hero. wooo for heroes of overwatch.
    Yeah, Heroes of Overwatch. a whopping 7 out of 71 heroes. OW takes up a whole less than 10% of the playable heroes, clearly the WHOLE GAME is Overwatch now!

Considering OW is the newest IP and half of the roster got added in a short period of time over long awaited characters from other IPs... Yeah, I think it makes sense that people aren't happy, especially that all OW heroes play very clunky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.