Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Presumably they are following a "when it's ready" sort of process. Or so they said back when they released however many WC assassins in a row.
    it's not hard to schedule design around rotating franchise releases. you learn basic scheduling in grade school.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    whats gona be the event? i mean rewards, what do you need to do etc, junkrat looks really fun eventhough im not a fan of OW chars in the nexus

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it's not hard to schedule design around rotating franchise releases. you learn basic scheduling in grade school.
    Difficulty is irrelevant. Its much more beneficial in the short mid and long term to do it like they are to maintain a steady flow of hero releases. There is little benefit from other methods and they already are rotating the franchises. We just saw a diablo, starcraft and duo warcraft releases (the last one being a heavily demanded one) followed by ow.

Basic scheduling belongs in grade school where you dont have to consider a dozen different levels of hundreds of factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoradim View Post
    whats gona be the event? i mean rewards, what do you need to do etc, junkrat looks really fun eventhough im not a fan of OW chars in the nexus
    Play X amount of games, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Yeah, Heroes of Overwatch. a whopping 7 out of 71 heroes. OW takes up a whole less than 10% of the playable heroes, clearly the WHOLE GAME is Overwatch now!
    But people called it Heroes of Warcraft ? Damn times change ...
    2Pac Forever !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    But people called it Heroes of Warcraft ? Damn times change ...
    There are 34 warcraft heroes in the game afaik, Almost half of a roster being heroes from warcraft, it's not crazy to say that it's Heroes of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    When are they releasing Basic Campfire as a hero from Warcraft?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)