Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    That is just bullshit and you know it.

This is nothing like the movements of the 1960s. The ANTIFA and BLM movements are based on unfounded horseshit. They have no factual statistics to back up their claims of "fascism" / "institutional racism" that they claim to be fighting.

Are there racist cops? Yes. No one is denying that some cops are probably racist. Are ALL police officers / law enforcement institutions racist? No. And there is no evidence to claim such.

Hence why I am asking the question, if these movements aren't really about facts and real "justice" then wouldn't they be at least bordering on the line of domestic terrorism? I think so, because all they do is cause violence and damage to property around where they protest.
    There is evidence of institutional racism vis a vis the deleterious decadal effects of racist policies from the HUD/FHA on down to exclusionary deeds on real property which essentially herded in black families into high density areas bereft of adequate educational centers, nourishment, occupational attainment, and safety. These areas were then isolated through zoning by racist and segregationist city councilors/city managers/codes enforcement. Which then necessitated the increase in policing to ensure these generational impoverished people were forced into lives of criminality to protect assets, both cash and real estate from property and violent crime.

Anti-fa is an organic response to the substantiated rise in hate and white supremacy groups that exploded after the inauguration of Barack Obama, who were engorged in ranks once Trump took the helm of the Birther conspiracy, among other general hatreds and falsehoods predicated onto the country during Obama's tenure. They have roots in Europe, as they have been part of a contingent of anarchists whom protest any G8, G20 gatherings in Europe. They have increased ranked here in the US due to the very real rising tide of white nationalism and fascism that is occurring before our very eyes.

yes, if not as a whole than both have extreme sub-parties that are.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The short answer is yes.

The long answer is look at how the operate and you can see the similarities.

Both are racist terrorist groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    They use violence to try to force political change yes they are terrorists.

As far as I know, no, they are not. Breaking stuff, on rare occasion, during protests doesn't make an entire group criminalized as terrorists.

Using violence to push a political agenda being the proper definition of terrorism, they absolutely are.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with labeling Antifa as one, maybe not BLM, unless they call for violence. Of course, I also consider white nationalists and white supremacists to be terrorists, as well.
    Where are these "large swaths" of white nationalists and white supremacists you and your liberal buddies speak of? And where is the evidence of them committing violence for political change?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Any group that solves it's problems by violently attacking their political adversaries is a terrorist group.

Those sorts of groups also share much in common with the Nazi party that came to power infamously in Germany in the 1930s.

ANTIFA and #BLM are exactly that, and the former is already listed as one. Now if only the Government would list the #BLM crowd calling for dead cops and "No Justice, no Peace", the same maybe we would be able to purge these violent dogmas from our country. I think one of the only ways we'll achieve that though is by firing a lot of Professors.

Back in the 1960s the Communists were trying to get into the Schools and slowly they managed to. If you fast forward 50 years you can see their mark now. The only real way we can reverse course as a result is if we disallow Professors and Teachers to indoctrinate, clean up our schools, induce the teaching of less seditious rhetoric, and re-institutionalize Patriotism while encouraging critical thinking rather than party loyalty like Stalinist Drones.

If we do that, crap like Colin Kappernick will vanish. He has no legitimate complaint. He just offered a false narrative and excuses like that race-baiter Al Sharpton and the gullible masses too lazy to take responsibility for their own bullshit latched onto it and say for lack of better terms: "Dindu Nuffin! Racism!! Racism!! Racism!!"

Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    Where are these "large swaths" of white nationalists and white supremacists you and your liberal buddies speak of? And where is the evidence of them committing violence for political change?
    Well, you saw quite a few in Charlottesville a while back, didn't you? Look on social media, there's plenty of them.

Yes to both.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

7+ Year Old Account
    I really hate the terrorist label. All I care about is if they are organizing violence. When that's the case, openly associating with such groups makes me lose respect for you, regardless of if you want to call it terrorism or not.